Fujitsu Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions in New York City, NY

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Interview

I was asked mostly data structure and algorithm questions. The interview was in Pearl River New York office which is now closed down. d

Interview Questions

• C vs C++ static differences, find a cycle in a linked list. They asked me questions regarding previous internship.   Answer Question

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Talked directly to the hiring manager with whom I would have worked with. The interview was for 1 hour and the questions ranged from technical to the usual - why would you want to join types. It was difficult to understand the Japanese accent , but still the interviewer was very helpful and patient. Over all, a good experience with a very knowledgeable person.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Called by a recruiter - actively pursued. "Tech" interview by phone, followed by in-person interview with the hiring manager several days later. Hired within two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really wasn't one - it was my dream job at the time, and I knew it - all I knew coming out of the in-person interview was that I really wanted to work with these people. So when they offered, I accepted, no discussion.

Marketing/Sales Intern In Japan Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

The two HR ladies came from Japan to US for recruiting people from America even they didn't understand English well,and it's better if you can speak Japanese fluently unless you have really strong background and experience.The first round-interview usually takes 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How many internships have you worked?
      why do you want to work for Fujitsu?
      Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

It was very easy to get the interview done. They called me up a few times and then we scheduled the in person interview overall it only took 3 weeks in time. I got a call back - they offered me the job but I didn't take it only because I got better offers elsewhere.

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

first a hr rep called me and discussed the job and talked about basic behaviour questions, then called me in for an interview tih hiring manager where they asked similar questions

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a new job   1 Answer

IT Wasn't A Job, IT Was A Discussion About Roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Senior Mgmt recommended me. The local staff contacted me for a long distance telephone call with two managers who were sitting together. Reorganisational changes hadn't been announced, so they couldn't disclose the situation details very well. They were to set up a sister organisational unit to the one I was in within the UK and they had no direct experience of it. So they couldn't articulate their needs very well. Nor did I feel they understood how difficult it would be to do what their position required, so it became almost embarassing. Because it was conducted over the phone, I had none of the non-verbal clues to address that sooner. Because I had been through several itterations of the organisational unit that they were to set up, I was able to comment on the benefits and pitfalls. Had I known that that is what they were being asked to set up, I doubt that I would have participated in the call, as I had grown to hate the unit because its hands were tied in so many ways and mangement were constantly playing musical chairs whilst ostensibly trying to make the service easier / better / more robust etc... but the structure made that nearly impossible. I really tried to help them and offered to help them in whatever way they needed, but suspect that they wanted someone who didn't quite know the ropes, quite so well.

Interview Questions

• What difference can you make   1 Answer