Fujitsu Interview Questions in Richardson, TX | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions in Richardson, TX

2.9

NOC Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Short and sweet. Went directly to the point of what my experiences consisted of. I discripted prior work experience as well as time managment and peer to peer communication.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very good and efficient. Always be on time for an interview and be sure to do some research to familiarize yourself with the company and their products. Dress professional for the interview and be prepared to answer a lot of questions regarding your past work experiences.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Was very straight forward. Brief phone screening and then came in for an in person interview with on manager of the department for Order Management. More of a conversation with no behavioral questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus. There was a short written exam first that focused on common problem areas for students. After the test there was a technical interview where there was white board coding with an engineer. A manager asked a few questions during this part. The second interview was on the Fujitsu campus. This interview was really 4 one hour interviews with different managers and engineers. two of the interviews were technical and 2 were fit related.

Interview Questions

• Pointer code debugging on paper   1 Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a employee, and the boss has told me the time and place of the interview. It just took about 15 min, and there was one American and one Japanese interview, which they took turns to interview me in English and Japanese. They made sure that I was fluent with Keigo (Respectable form of Japanese).

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose this place?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Six different interviews. VP, Recruiter, Direct Manager, Manager Peers, and other individual contributors that interfaced to the role. Overall the process was reasonable and fair. Some interviewers dug in with probing questions others were just looking for cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• What are your key strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy interview process. Interviewed for contract position - Technical Support AgentA

Interview Questions

• Arithmetic question- don't rush to complete this exam. READ the directions first.
      He will say you have 60seconds to complete this test. But it's just that, a test. It's a test to see how well you follow instructions.
      Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The potential opportunity and the challenges were sugar coated

Interview Questions

• how did you build credibility with engineering teams   1 Answer

Negotiation

One way. Take what is offered

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Onsite and Phone Interview.

Negotiation

Very easy.

Change Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial Communication: Fujitsu HR Recruiter (She was very helpful in providing details about the position, researching for answers to questions presented to her, and scheduling the on-sites.)
    Due to a holiday the on-site interviews ran over 3 weeks. I completed 1 phone interview with HR and two 1:1 interviews with with team members.
    The people were very easy to interview with and specific in what they wanted. The first was technical and experience related; the second was more of a personality/character interview.
    If given the opportunity to interview ask if other candidates are employee referrals. Apparently they are partial to employee referrals vs other candidates (the reason I was told I was not offered the position). The answer will provide you with a true understanding of where you stand.
    Overall the process consumed 6 weeks (1 week with HR; 3 weeks with on-sites; 2 weeks of waiting on a decision).