Fujitsu Interview Questions in Richardson, TX | Glassdoor

2.7

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Got an email to set-up an interview. Interviewed with 3 Quality Engineers. Was told that they would get back to me after 1 month but, fortunately, replied me back the same week and asked me to come for an on-site interview (after 1 month). I had 4 rounds of half an hour each. The interview was easy. they told me that they would tell me the results soon. I waited for 1+ month but still no answer. They don't even bother to reply to our emails. Never answer calls. Very unprofessional. Their career site still shows the status as 'In Process'. When asked about the same, No reply!

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager. She called me the day before with directions and time for the interview. Upon my arrival, I had to wait approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you?   1 Answer

NOC Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Short and sweet. Went directly to the point of what my experiences consisted of. I discripted prior work experience as well as time managment and peer to peer communication.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very good and efficient. Always be on time for an interview and be sure to do some research to familiarize yourself with the company and their products. Dress professional for the interview and be prepared to answer a lot of questions regarding your past work experiences.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Was very straight forward. Brief phone screening and then came in for an in person interview with on manager of the department for Order Management. More of a conversation with no behavioral questions.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contracted through a 3rd party to interview at Fujitsu America in Richardson, they interview went pretty smoothly. They focused mainly on my process handling skills as well as knowledge in Excel - they gave me a skills test on Excel.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your skills in Excel? Please demonstrate.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus. There was a short written exam first that focused on common problem areas for students. After the test there was a technical interview where there was white board coding with an engineer. A manager asked a few questions during this part. The second interview was on the Fujitsu campus. This interview was really 4 one hour interviews with different managers and engineers. two of the interviews were technical and 2 were fit related.

Interview Questions

• Pointer code debugging on paper   1 Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a employee, and the boss has told me the time and place of the interview. It just took about 15 min, and there was one American and one Japanese interview, which they took turns to interview me in English and Japanese. They made sure that I was fluent with Keigo (Respectable form of Japanese).

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose this place?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Six different interviews. VP, Recruiter, Direct Manager, Manager Peers, and other individual contributors that interfaced to the role. Overall the process was reasonable and fair. Some interviewers dug in with probing questions others were just looking for cultural fit.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy interview process. Interviewed for contract position - Technical Support AgentA

Interview Questions

• Arithmetic question- don't rush to complete this exam. READ the directions first.
      He will say you have 60seconds to complete this test. But it's just that, a test. It's a test to see how well you follow instructions.   Answer Question