Fujitsu Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Engineer

Fujitsu Sales Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Hiring was simple, uncomplicated & quick. Offer letter took ages to arrive, HR seemed totally overwhelmed by their tasks. Didn't get back responsively to any questions. They were very friendly & polite, but seemd like they delayed all responses unecessarily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation possible.

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Screening interview then final interview with 5 people (Sales Manager, Engineering Managers)

Interview Questions

• If you were working on an RFP due tomorrow and you also needed to finis lab evaluation report, How would you handle the situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward, they offered me a wage within my preferred range

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with ~5 different people in various roles, sales, and solution architects. Discussed my background focusing mostly on my technical background. The non-technical interviewers focused on behavioral questions, like why I want to be a sales engineer, and why I want to work for fujitsu. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating.