Fujitsu Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

First recruiter called me up and asked for director 1:1 interview with hiring manager. I am in time and the Manager is ready to pickme up from the lobby.

hiring manager technically very sound, he asked me to write about strcpy(), debugging a problem with oops dump, how to trace the stack. asked storage of varilables like static, local, global and heap
initialisation of these variables
asked to write code for string reverse function
asked to write code for linked list reverse
asked about C++ questions... but i said , I donot know ( idid not worked)
two engieers one engineer foucssed on networking basics arp, stp,...etc
other engineer digged my C coding skills...
overall... i got the offer on the next day

i got another offer

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Greater Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring was going on for the client ST Micro in greater Noida. First, it was a telephonic round from Fujitsu team. There was one more telephonic round from Fujitsu team. After I cleared those round, I was called for face to face discussion at the client site. Finally, HR called and said that I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Questions on C (Pointers, debugging methods etc.) and MySql. Challenges faced in the work. Write MySql self join, inner/outer join query etc.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a telephonic discussion with India team. Followed by another on phone with the US team. Lastly a face-to-face here in bangalore. There was a gap of about a month or more between each round. They collected details of my current pay and were supposed to make an offer. But no word from them or even a reply to any question. I find them a bit unprofessional and also make me unsure about their plans for India.

Interview Questions

• What areas of project you found difficult ? Technical questions around platform development.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Got call from HR through job consultancy.
    Ist round was the telephonic .After that face 2 face.
    went through 6 technical round and got very good feedback.
    Questions were mainly on c c++ network concepts data structure os .
    Project related questions starting from the first company.They asked to write coding questions etc.
    Few design related questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu in July 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, on-site 1:1

Describe past experience and there will questions on past experiences.
    Later on, there was one C programming question, and two questions that relate to what I have done in the past.