Fujitsu Service Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Service Desk Agent Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pabianice, Lódz (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Pabianice, Lódz (Poland)) in September 2017.

Interview

I sent CV to my colleague who was already working there, later on HR called me which was 1st part of recrutation. Later on they invited me to interview, and next day I received a call with "You've got the job" info.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if some VIP called you and informed you that he can't upload some photos to website and if just right after that call you receive another one that whole HR departament doesn't have an access to e-mail boxes. Which one would be priority 1?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piotrków Trybunalski (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Piotrków Trybunalski (Poland)) in November 2016.

Interview

First phone interview as a general intro, then a linguistic check and a last one regarding IT stuffs on a basic level: difference between switch and router, name data storage devices...

Interview Questions

• Tell me the difference between a switch and a router.   1 Answer

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Canberra (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview within the weekend. I was invited to then come into the office and was interviewed by a team leader and 2IC. Both were very friendly and professional. They made the interview process very easy. I was sent a letter of intent very shortly after. The whole process from the time I applied to receiving the letter of intent was less than a two week time span.

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2014.

Interview

Questions asked about what I would do in some real work situations
    The interview was more about me than an actual interview, where I had expected to know more about the company
    There was 1 person from HR and 1 person from the service desk (manager)
    The person from HR was talking mostly about the salary details and making sure I understood all the differents points on this matter, whereas the manager was more focused on understanding what I would do in real life situations

Interview Questions

• You are alone and your shift ends at 00.00
      You realize you have no time to do something a customer asked you to, and you promised to do it until 12.00. You don't know how to do it and you are alone in this shift. What do you do?
      Can you tell us more about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why Fujitsu?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible
    I was asked to be available immediately

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was pretty simple, someone call to ask if I had the possibility to have a conversation in French and English, then received at the same day an Invitation to have a personal Interview and 2 days after the Interview had at my mail the offer to the position and the conditions.

Interview Questions

• Simple technical terms of IT world.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation but all done in a real professional and serious environment regarding, financial and legal aspects.

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

You come in a classroom and every gets hired, everyone was asked why they wanted to work here and if your have a working permit in the uk. So as long as you you a uk passport you are good to go.