Fujitsu Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA

2.3

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and heard after a month. The process was very slow which was frustrating. No phone interviews. I had 2 one hour onsite interviews with one of them being the manager and other one being programmer analyst. It was fully behavioral questions and they were looking for a fresh candidate right out of college to give training with the job. After all interviews, I spoke to HR about expected salary and that's where I lost interest in the position. They said the salary is around 50 to 55K with around 2% raise every year for this job and as soon as I heard the number, I tried to control my laughter. I was like...I waited for months together only to hear that salary? Screw that!

I wish I had known about the salary beforehand. I wouldn't have applied at all. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and experience   Answer Question
    • What do you know about RDBMS?   Answer Question
    • Are you a quick learner? Do you pick up things fast? Make sure to show enthusiasm in the role and keep selling yourself.   Answer Question

Junior QA/QTP Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

30 - 40 mins of technical questions related to QA and mostly to QTP like why use Descriptive programming? difference between actions and functions. differences between functions and procedures. what kind of version controlling did u use? are you aware of java star etc....

1 1/2 hr with the hiring manager and 30 mins with the senior manager... expect to write and explain some code on the board. will be aske to suggest why you picked a particular framework, how many automation test cases did you write in a day/week/month etc.

Interview Questions

• gives a scenario and asks to explain how you will go ahead... given an answer will ask to suggest a work around for it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Recruiter contacted for phone interview. This was followed by on site interview and background check.
    Questions focused on: 1. Prior experiences 2. Functional skills 3. Interpersonal communication 5. Compensation expectations

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail the steps involved in the conception, prototyping and production of enterprise product targetting NA market for a multinational firm headquartered in APAC?   Answer Question