Fujitsu Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Easy, everyone is too busy to even remember there's an interview scheduled that day and they wing it. (FCPA). Ask you questions they've googled to sound like they are interested, they'll just hire anyone though. Unless you're not attractive or "fit" enough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how it would be relevant here?   Answer Question

Member of Research Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

The interview went well.
    I got an offer a few days later. The offer was way lower than market. I sent them some numbers more aligned to what a person with my experience is offered everywhere else.
    After two weeks they answered they would not move forward, CANCELLING THE ORIGINAL OFFER. This is probably the most unprofessional process I have ever faced.

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and heard after a month. The process was very slow which was frustrating. No phone interviews. I had 2 one hour onsite interviews with one of them being the manager and other one being programmer analyst. It was fully behavioral questions and they were looking for a fresh candidate right out of college to give training with the job. After all interviews, I spoke to HR about expected salary and that's where I lost interest in the position. They said the salary is around 50 to 55K with around 2% raise every year for this job and as soon as I heard the number, I tried to control my laughter. I was like...I waited for months together only to hear that salary? Screw that!

I wish I had known about the salary beforehand. I wouldn't have applied at all. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and experience   Answer Question
    • What do you know about RDBMS?   Answer Question
    • Are you a quick learner? Do you pick up things fast? Make sure to show enthusiasm in the role and keep selling yourself.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview. The usual technical questions were asked, mostly on the prior experience. Then they talked about their project and what they expect you to do.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Apply through school career center. The recruiter schedule an onsite interview with 2 managers and then after a week a receive an offer. There was no behavioral interview question. It was like casual conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter are very easy to work with. They are very organized

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR, then had a second phone interview with an engineer. After that, had a video interview with two people, one from HR and one from marketing.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of the internship experience?   Answer Question

Student Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

1 telephonic and 2 face to face rounds

Junior QA/QTP Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

30 - 40 mins of technical questions related to QA and mostly to QTP like why use Descriptive programming? difference between actions and functions. differences between functions and procedures. what kind of version controlling did u use? are you aware of java star etc....

1 1/2 hr with the hiring manager and 30 mins with the senior manager... expect to write and explain some code on the board. will be aske to suggest why you picked a particular framework, how many automation test cases did you write in a day/week/month etc.

Interview Questions

• gives a scenario and asks to explain how you will go ahead... given an answer will ask to suggest a work around for it.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I had to go through 3 different rounds of interviews. They were spaced about one and a half weeks apart. I got interviewed by 6 different people. Overall interviews went well.

Computer Software Engineer, Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and onsite interview and then got the informal offer next day. Then it went through the formal process, such as filing the application, background check, and drug test. The outcome of this interview is PASS.