Fujitsu Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Computer Software Engineer, Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and onsite interview and then got the informal offer next day. Then it went through the formal process, such as filing the application, background check, and drug test. The outcome of this interview is PASS.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

This happened during a company merger. I had face to face meeting with the hiring manager. After that, he informed me that I was hired and joined the team 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How many ways to load a file into a database table?
      How to resolve an Oracle Workflow issue?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Easy, everyone is too busy to even remember there's an interview scheduled that day and they wing it. (FCPA). Ask you questions they've googled to sound like they are interested, they'll just hire anyone though. Unless you're not attractive or "fit" enough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how it would be relevant here?   Answer Question

Member of Research Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

The interview went well.
    I got an offer a few days later. The offer was way lower than market. I sent them some numbers more aligned to what a person with my experience is offered everywhere else.
    After two weeks they answered they would not move forward, CANCELLING THE ORIGINAL OFFER. This is probably the most unprofessional process I have ever faced.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR, then had a second phone interview with an engineer. After that, had a video interview with two people, one from HR and one from marketing.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of the internship experience?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I had to go through 3 different rounds of interviews. They were spaced about one and a half weeks apart. I got interviewed by 6 different people. Overall interviews went well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Apply through school career center. The recruiter schedule an onsite interview with 2 managers and then after a week a receive an offer. There was no behavioral interview question. It was like casual conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter are very easy to work with. They are very organized

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people. The process was fairly simple. General questions about sales and past experiences were asked. Qualifications include being hard working and willing to travel often within the designated territory. Having previous experience in this industry is definitely helpful. There is a small community for individuals selling mobile devices

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Positive experience overall. Reasonable interviews and courteous, professional and positive interviewers and HR. I noticed good amount of diversity in engineering workforce in the company which was great--unlike many tech companies, this company, luckily, appears to welcome diverse candidates.The only negative is that the process is quite slow and a person can't really wait for long weeks passing up on other offers: one has to make a living and I'm not sure why the company doesn't understand it. I was contacted over the phone by their technical lead/manager about 3 weeks after submitting my resume. Had scheduled a phone technical screen. After that came in-person interview that lasted 3 hours with 3 time slots with different engineers. First was asking simple linked list delete questions. Second was mostly talking general stuff, mostly introducing their team and asking little questions. The third one was asking a lot of questions which included unix systems programming, binary operations, etc. He was positive and hinted on some questions. Overall all questions were reasonable for the position. Then, there was a 3rd round, in-person, an hour scheduled with a panel of two test engineers. The questions were not hard, mostly about general stuff how internet works, what do you know about cloud computing, a short script to find string in files, the basic stuff mostly. I received an offer but had to decline simply because interview too very long time with a couple of weeks between each round--so by then I accepted another company's offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Describe system calls you know in C on unix. Write a function that determines if an integer is a power of 2, using binary operations. Delete a node from linked list. Reverse a string in C/C++.   Answer Question

Process took so long that I accepted another offer earlier

Junior QA/QTP Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

30 - 40 mins of technical questions related to QA and mostly to QTP like why use Descriptive programming? difference between actions and functions. differences between functions and procedures. what kind of version controlling did u use? are you aware of java star etc....

1 1/2 hr with the hiring manager and 30 mins with the senior manager... expect to write and explain some code on the board. will be aske to suggest why you picked a particular framework, how many automation test cases did you write in a day/week/month etc.

Interview Questions

• gives a scenario and asks to explain how you will go ahead... given an answer will ask to suggest a work around for it.   Answer Question