Fujitsu Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.8

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Consultant Interview

Interview

2 interviews and group work
    One interview for asking the reason why I applied to the company and other one was about technical aspect in which they asked me about my research at the university

Business Management Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a video interview consisting of 13 questions. The first half of them were something like 'Why would you want to work for Fujitsu?', 'What part of a project do you like the most and why?', and the rest were situation-based - 'Tell me about a time when you worked successfully in a team?'

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you successfully implemented something new you have learned   Answer Question

Senior Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with the recruiting manager and another senior management person. This went well and led to a face-to-face interview. The telephone interview was very thorough and detailed, surprisingly so, but the face-to-face consisted of a presentation that I was asked to give and little else. The only questions revolved around the presentation and then I was asked if I had any questions. The impression I had was that everything was already decided before the interview and they did not want to offer me the role after all after seeming enthusiastic after the initial telephone interview. It turns out that the role on offer was misrepresented and was not for a genuine senior test manager operating in project delivery but instead they were looking for a consultant/business development manager who would be tasked to bring in new testing business for the organisation. A total waste of time for me as I do not come from a sales background!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would convince a reluctant potential customer to buy our testing service. How would you be able to persuade him to invest a lot of money in this service?   Answer Question

Graduate Business Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

First you have to take the online assessment tests and the next step is a video interview. The whole interview comprised 13 questions, all of them competency based and not at all hard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you worked successfully in a team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you successfully implemented something new that you have learned?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a project you enjoyed doing?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

20 minute interview going through my work history and experience, employer by employer - talking about number of invoices processed and systems used, attitude towards work, ways of working. Two people interviewed me in a relaxed manner and felt at ease at all stages

Interview Questions

• My experience - 20 minute interview going through my work history and experience, employer by employer - talking about number of invoices processed and systems used, attitude towards work, ways of working   1 Answer

Graduate Software Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial stage of the interview process was an online application form where you submit your CV and answer two questions about why you feel you're fit for the role and what Fujitsu means to you.

You are then asked to complete a series of psychometric tests such as verbal and numerical reasoning which are completed at home. You are given a practice test fo each which gives you a chance to see how the test will feel. If successful you'll then be invited to complete a Video Interview.

The video interview was where I started to feel nervous and it can be quite daunting however essentially they ask you six questions about yourself and also past experiences where you've shown a particular skill or trait. This again is completed at home at a time of your choosing. I would recommend using a phone or tablet for this task as they provide an app to download that makes the process a lot easier than on a computer.

If all of the above stages are successful you are then invited for a day at the Assessment Centre (mine was in the Bracknell office) where you are asked to perform a series of tasks with other people who have applied for the same role. These tasks included a series of group tasks, a presentation (which you are asked to prepare for before the day without the use of PowerPoint) and a final interview.

Compared to other assessment days I felt that this one was the most enjoyable as it had a good level of formality while also being in a relaxed atmosphere. One of the big things for me was that you aren't made to feel that the other candidates are in competition with you during the day which I believe helps get you all to work effectively in a team. Also I liked that during the day you got to meet a wide variety of current employees and graduates so you can see what they do on a day to day basis and ask any questions you may have.

Later on in the week I received a call from the Graduate Recruitment team to inform me that I was successful and I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application, simple question about Fujitsu and yourself.
    online situational test, general stuff.
    online test.
    Video Interview
    Assessment centre - Group exercise, followed by presentation, followed by another group exercise, if successful, you go to stage 2, then a one to one interview with manager.

Graduate Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

1) online application
    2) online psychometric tests
    3) video interview
    4) assessment centre two team works and they will ask you to leave after lunch if you don't do great. I managed to stay and complete the technical interview.

Downside is they don't cover travel expenses.
    They were very formal, I didn't feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• Define agile and waterfall process   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation when you made a difficult decision?   Answer Question
    • Have you done a large scale programming project before?   Answer Question
    • I am an object, you have 20 question yes/no to identify me.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

internal application. Two sessions, first a verbal interview, a discussion with line manager and a senior manager of the account. The second one 2 PPT presentations and then Q&A session about what you have presented with the same people. Not so difficult if you confidents about your skills and if you know how good is what you have prepared.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the role, How will you develop your team, questions about incident management   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Stage 1:
    1) CV + Cover Letter
    2) Video Interview
    3) Assessment Centre: 3.1 - Mention 1 inspirational figure + an interesting fact about yourself
                                          3.2 - 1st Group Exercise: Make an elephant out of 2D geometrical shapes.
                                                      "Hack" an users username and password
                                                      One more part which we never reached
                                           3.3 - 3 min Presentation: Relevant skills for role, what you uniquely bring to the Fujitsu.
                                           3.4 - 2nd Group Exercise: Explain who you would chose for a Fujitsu
    conference from 3.4
    4) Lunch - Unsuccessful candidates leave, the rest go to stage 2.

Stage 2:
    1) 30-45 min Interview with senior member

Interview Questions

• Personal Experience Questions, General Economic questions (what do you think are the implications of Brexit on the UK economy. What is Digital Revolution   1 Answer