Fujitsu Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.8

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

20 minute interview going through my work history and experience, employer by employer - talking about number of invoices processed and systems used, attitude towards work, ways of working. Two people interviewed me in a relaxed manner and felt at ease at all stages

Interview Questions

• My experience - 20 minute interview going through my work history and experience, employer by employer - talking about number of invoices processed and systems used, attitude towards work, ways of working   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application, simple question about Fujitsu and yourself.
    online situational test, general stuff.
    online test.
    Video Interview
    Assessment centre - Group exercise, followed by presentation, followed by another group exercise, if successful, you go to stage 2, then a one to one interview with manager.

Graduate Software Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial stage of the interview process was an online application form where you submit your CV and answer two questions about why you feel you're fit for the role and what Fujitsu means to you.

You are then asked to complete a series of psychometric tests such as verbal and numerical reasoning which are completed at home. You are given a practice test fo each which gives you a chance to see how the test will feel. If successful you'll then be invited to complete a Video Interview.

The video interview was where I started to feel nervous and it can be quite daunting however essentially they ask you six questions about yourself and also past experiences where you've shown a particular skill or trait. This again is completed at home at a time of your choosing. I would recommend using a phone or tablet for this task as they provide an app to download that makes the process a lot easier than on a computer.

If all of the above stages are successful you are then invited for a day at the Assessment Centre (mine was in the Bracknell office) where you are asked to perform a series of tasks with other people who have applied for the same role. These tasks included a series of group tasks, a presentation (which you are asked to prepare for before the day without the use of PowerPoint) and a final interview.

Compared to other assessment days I felt that this one was the most enjoyable as it had a good level of formality while also being in a relaxed atmosphere. One of the big things for me was that you aren't made to feel that the other candidates are in competition with you during the day which I believe helps get you all to work effectively in a team. Also I liked that during the day you got to meet a wide variety of current employees and graduates so you can see what they do on a day to day basis and ask any questions you may have.

Later on in the week I received a call from the Graduate Recruitment team to inform me that I was successful and I accepted.

Graduate Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

1) online application
    2) online psychometric tests
    3) video interview
    4) assessment centre two team works and they will ask you to leave after lunch if you don't do great. I managed to stay and complete the technical interview.

Downside is they don't cover travel expenses.
    They were very formal, I didn't feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• Define agile and waterfall process   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation when you made a difficult decision?   Answer Question
    • Have you done a large scale programming project before?   Answer Question
    • I am an object, you have 20 question yes/no to identify me.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

internal application. Two sessions, first a verbal interview, a discussion with line manager and a senior manager of the account. The second one 2 PPT presentations and then Q&A session about what you have presented with the same people. Not so difficult if you confidents about your skills and if you know how good is what you have prepared.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the role, How will you develop your team, questions about incident management   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Stage 1:
    1) CV + Cover Letter
    2) Video Interview
    3) Assessment Centre: 3.1 - Mention 1 inspirational figure + an interesting fact about yourself
                                          3.2 - 1st Group Exercise: Make an elephant out of 2D geometrical shapes.
                                                      "Hack" an users username and password
                                                      One more part which we never reached
                                           3.3 - 3 min Presentation: Relevant skills for role, what you uniquely bring to the Fujitsu.
                                           3.4 - 2nd Group Exercise: Explain who you would chose for a Fujitsu
    conference from 3.4
    4) Lunch - Unsuccessful candidates leave, the rest go to stage 2.

Stage 2:
    1) 30-45 min Interview with senior member

Interview Questions

• Personal Experience Questions, General Economic questions (what do you think are the implications of Brexit on the UK economy. What is Digital Revolution   1 Answer

Graduate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very helpful and polite staff. Assessment day started as introductions. then 2 group tasks and one presentation. After lunch people who weren't successful were asked to go home, while those who were prepared for interview. One final interview at the end.

Graduate Marketing Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu in October 2016.

Interview

Application form with 3 competency questions to make up the first stage of the application process. Followed by a video interview with six questions. Half a minute to prepare your answer and 1.30min to answer the question. Mostly competency based and not much was asked about knowledge of Fujitsu at this stage.

Interview Questions

• Questions are morals and ethics
      Describe a time you have been innovative
      Focus on customer service and going the extra mile for customers

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu in February 2016.

Interview

online application
    aptitude tests (easier than other firms)
    video interview. 6 competency based questions, 60 secs per question. you can pause inbetween questions so it is not as full on as some interviews where you get a timed all the way through.

Interview Questions

• 6 in total.
      a situation that you used moral discipline to see an effective result.
      a situation where you exceeded customer's expectations.
      your best team work experience
      a situation where you contributed to someones personal development
      a situation where you were responsible for something
      I forget the last one

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

online application, lots of questions needed to be answered, more than other companies that I have applied, then online test, i think its easier than other companies, n had a video interview few days ago, hopefully will get a result after new year.

Interview Questions

• all of them are competency questions. 6 in total. generally as follows,
      a situation that you insist moral discipline n see an effective result.
      a situation that you exceeded customer's expectations.
      the best team work experiences
      you distributed to others personal development
      a situation you need to be responsible for something
      those are all that I can remember