Fulcrum Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

3.1

User Experience UI Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

its was first telephonic then on skype and finally a face to face wherein I was asked to talk about the portfolio and there was a discussion on why they should hire me ?

Interview Questions

• they asked very general questions considering my IQ and design quotient   1 Answer

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

technical round

Interview Questions

• what is materialized view and why it is required?what is pivot? when to use the non-clustered index and when to use clustered one.what will you do if your database is growing out of size?how to optimize the query or stored proc? how to read execution plan and what steps to take on it? write query which can add row number column for a table? what is partition? diff between temp table and temp table variable? scope of global variable? there are two tables both have only one column which accepts null, both table have 5 rows as 1,1,1,1,null. how many rows will come for inner join, left, right, union and union all on these two tables.(try this on SSMS)? High level design for employee, tasks and timesheet scenario etc   Answer Question

Senior Executive-Infra Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Got call from Fulcrum TAG team for opening for this post,followed by interview scheduled with IT manager ,GM-HR & GM-Managed Services .

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you handled a conflict with another employee?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I had three interviews and all of them were interesting and challenging. The interviews were in person and I met different people including the C level. They asked me questions about my experience and educational background but they were much more interested in knowing my attitude, personality and motivations. I understood that they are concerned about hiring high motivated people who have a proactive attitude and can learn and grow with the company. They want to build up a long term relationship with their employees.

Interview Questions

• questions about my work experience and mainly about my attitude and motivations toward the company and position   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

F2F interview regarding the technology you worked.JSP servlet, Database related. Deep Core Java collection API.
    F2F followed by HR , good thing about interview process is that they declare result on that day itself.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

First – HR screening
    I applied through their portal and got a call the next day from one of their HR executives asking preliminary questions such as where are you presently working, existing profile, notice period etc.
    Second – Interview with Delivery head
    Then they scheduled a face to face discussion with their Delivery Head who asked me questions pertaining to my educational qualification, work experience, and project management skills
    Third – Management round
    Lastly, I’d a round with one of the management members based out of the US, who asked me whether in the near future, I’d be open to travel/relocate to US/UK/EU.
    Fourth – Salary negotiations
    They asked for my payslips and with no back-and-forth presented with an offer that matched my expectation

Interview Questions

• 1. Education qualification
      2. Work experience in details
      3. Number of projects handled the past
      4. Direct reports, team structure
      5. Technologies worked upon
      6. Project size
      7. Project tenure
      Answer Question

SE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide.

Interview

There was couple of rounds as a recurrent process...first was telephonic and complexity of this round was avg. In next round was face to face was bit complex and it take about 1 hr or more and its more on technical and then HR.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

.Interview process was good. It was written test, technical interview, manager round and then telephonic HR round.
    . My 3 round finished in a day and due to unavailability of HR, HR round was telephonic.
    . My interview was on Saturday and they said HR will call you on Monday but I didn't get call.
    . I got HR call on Tuesday. Unfortunately I was driving that time. I asked HR to call me after some time so that I can find safe place to talk.
    . When HR called, that time there was a little noise around but I could listen her voice and vice versa. But she was shouting like a hell on me and talking very un-professional.
    . I finished my HR round with fear and did not feel any chance of placement but as they were in search of "Bakra", they hired me.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

There were total 5 rounds including 1 written, 2 technical rounds and 2 HR rounds. The technical rounds were good and not very tough, if you have the skills as written in your resume, you can easily crack the interview. The two technical rounds were interesting, the first round being a bit easy where only the basic of OOPS were asked and the second interview was more focussed on what work I had done. The process was very long and some times even the HRs never followed up which was tiring.

Interview Questions

• Entire framework layout of .NET, pros and cons   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Newport, NJ).

Interview

2 stages of interviews. First was a group interview. This interview took place with two sales managers. The sales managers asked each interviewee a series of individual questions.

The second one was an individual interview with both the HR manager and CEO of the company. This is a more in-depth interview.