Fulcrum Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fulcrum Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

3.1

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Guys I would like to keep it short - Don't give an interview at Fulcrum. I was interviewed here, they finalized my role and rolled out an offer! At this stage the HR started calling my current company employees randomly. They were telling them that they are interested in their profile and are will to offer a double salary, but were actually inquiring about me - What is my designation, How is my performance, etc etc etc etc. Some of my colleagues understood and they informed me about the whole story. It was extremely disappointing to see that a company owned by such strong gentlemen has such horrifying HR policies. I keep getting inputs from multiple colleagues in my office that Fulcrum had called me for an interview, but they were actually inquiring about you!
    If you are ready to risk your existing job, friends, family and known associates, only then I would recommend you to give an interview at this company.

Interview Questions

• We believe only in performance and will fire you if you don't perform, are you ok with that?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Newport, NJ).

Interview

2 stages of interviews. First was a group interview. This interview took place with two sales managers. The sales managers asked each interviewee a series of individual questions.

The second one was an individual interview with both the HR manager and CEO of the company. This is a more in-depth interview.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

There were total 5 rounds including 1 written, 2 technical rounds and 2 HR rounds. The technical rounds were good and not very tough, if you have the skills as written in your resume, you can easily crack the interview. The two technical rounds were interesting, the first round being a bit easy where only the basic of OOPS were asked and the second interview was more focussed on what work I had done. The process was very long and some times even the HRs never followed up which was tiring.

Interview Questions

• Entire framework layout of .NET, pros and cons   1 Answer

User Experience UI Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

its was first telephonic then on skype and finally a face to face wherein I was asked to talk about the portfolio and there was a discussion on why they should hire me ?

Interview Questions

• they asked very general questions considering my IQ and design quotient   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

.Interview process was good. It was written test, technical interview, manager round and then telephonic HR round.
    . My 3 round finished in a day and due to unavailability of HR, HR round was telephonic.
    . My interview was on Saturday and they said HR will call you on Monday but I didn't get call.
    . I got HR call on Tuesday. Unfortunately I was driving that time. I asked HR to call me after some time so that I can find safe place to talk.
    . When HR called, that time there was a little noise around but I could listen her voice and vice versa. But she was shouting like a hell on me and talking very un-professional.
    . I finished my HR round with fear and did not feel any chance of placement but as they were in search of "Bakra", they hired me.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy but apt as per the requirements of the project. The interview process had 4 rounds, first being objective technical, second was a basic technical round, 3rd was high level technical round and last HR round

Interview Questions

• basics of Object Oriented Languages, .NET Framework architecture related questions, including MVC and WCF questions.   1 Answer

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a total of two rounds. They utilized a group approach for the first round which was interesting. You get to see exactly who you are matching up against. It was challenging because you interview directly with C-Level management. They want to see your personality come through. They are a good judge of character, for sure.

SE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide.

Interview

There was couple of rounds as a recurrent process...first was telephonic and complexity of this round was avg. In next round was face to face was bit complex and it take about 1 hr or more and its more on technical and then HR.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

First – HR screening
    I applied through their portal and got a call the next day from one of their HR executives asking preliminary questions such as where are you presently working, existing profile, notice period etc.
    Second – Interview with Delivery head
    Then they scheduled a face to face discussion with their Delivery Head who asked me questions pertaining to my educational qualification, work experience, and project management skills
    Third – Management round
    Lastly, I’d a round with one of the management members based out of the US, who asked me whether in the near future, I’d be open to travel/relocate to US/UK/EU.
    Fourth – Salary negotiations
    They asked for my payslips and with no back-and-forth presented with an offer that matched my expectation

Interview Questions

• 1. Education qualification
      2. Work experience in details
      3. Number of projects handled the past
      4. Direct reports, team structure
      5. Technologies worked upon
      6. Project size
      7. Project tenure
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

F2F interview regarding the technology you worked.JSP servlet, Database related. Deep Core Java collection API.
    F2F followed by HR , good thing about interview process is that they declare result on that day itself.