Fuld + Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fuld + Company

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fuld + Company

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fuld + Company.

Interview

Only one lady interviewed me for this position. The interview process is pretty straightforward. After you come in, you will be asked to sit in a meeting room, and for me, that lady and I chatted for half an hour about some basic and regular interview questions. That lady seemed like getting to know the candidate by asking some questions about academic background, and working experiences. Because this is my first interview in this company, there were not that much behavior interview questions.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect that she asked me about the reason why I chose my university.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuld + Company in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online. Phone interview with HR, very standard questions (background, why consulting, etc.), also asked specifically what do you know about the company. Followed up regarding the interview, never heard back.

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuld + Company (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with several people, starting with HR, and including peer level and senior level. The process seemed a little disorganized and interviewers all asked very different questions. It wasn't clear why some of them were doing the interviews.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuld + Company.

Interview

Questions came from an unprofessional, curt, and nasty college graduate recruiter whose attitude was obnoxious and self-centered. Why work for this company if they hire this type of person; must be desperate.

Interview Questions

• Typical stupid questions from someone who has absolutely no clue about the consulting business and hasn't been in the professional field.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuld + Company (Boston, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

Submitted CV and was contacted by an HR rep. The HR rep asked for my availability, and then scheduled our call for a time when I was not available. (I adjusted my schedule)

She was very clearly reading off a checklist, and was unable to answer any basic questions about the firm's history, leadership, team structure, project flow, or client base.

The conversation quickly disintegrated when the issue of compensation came up. Fuld is approximately 45-55% below industry benchmarking for the experience, expertise, and skills that they want for this position.

I interviewed at a dozen+ boutique consulting firms, and I have about a decade of experience in the field. This was the first place where the initial conversation was with someone who had never actually worked on a consulting project, and who came cross as having no work experience other than as a phone screener at this company.

Oh, and for the privilege of getting underpaid by 45-55%, you are expected to arrive with your own roster of clients.

Interview Questions

• "Um, so like, what do you like about consultant profession—I mean, The Consulting Profession.
       Sorry." (VERBATIM QUOTE)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fuld + Company (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

informal process -- I had a long history with the company workings as a contractor off and on for years; most of the people who interviewed were people I had met or even worked with previously

Interview Questions

• They asked about familiarity with analytical frameworks   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fuld + Company.

Interview

Written exam mostly on sentence construction and technical writing. You will be asked to do a presentation report on a patticular client query.They will give you two hours to research and finish the presentation.You will have to submit the presentation to HR for review.It was a good experience and professionally conducted.

Interview Questions

• The interview was quite casual.You will be asked to do a simulation of a report output which you will also discuss in the interview   1 Answer