Full Media Internet Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Full Media Internet Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Internet Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

My interview began with a set of questions that are used as a preliminary screening for strong candidates. I then participated in two in-person interviews, one with two team members in the Chattanooga office, and another that involved a video conference with team leaders in other offices. I felt like the process was quick and efficient without feeling too rushed.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel like anything was particularly difficult or unexpected. They ask very reasonable questions and don't try to throw curve balls.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Full Media

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Full Media (Greenville, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via email by Kelly Bodine (marketing director) at the Greenville location, and was asked to fill out a pre-screening survey and email her back with the answers. My interview was extremely positive and last about two and a half hours. I interviewed with Kelly. There was no contact after the interview... Not even an email! Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your previous job what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Full Media (Greenville, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

I filled out a 10-15 question form before a phone interview that lasted 1 hour. The form had questions about my experience and knowledge of internet marketing as well as some more personality related questions. Phone interview was on a Friday. It was informative on the details of the position and I was asked some situation based questions. On Monday I was asked back for an in person interview to be conducted the next day. This was shorter than the phone interview and done via web cam on Tuesday. Some of the same questions were asked as I was interviewing with different people than before who were in offices in their other locations. Friday morning I came in for an informal coffee meeting with another team member in the local office. I received an offer Friday afternoon. I felt very comfortable throughout the interview process. I also appreciated how quickly they responded to me and made a decision on the position.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Full Media (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Before my interview I was asked to answer a questionnaire about my experience in marketing, companies I admired, my knowledge of the programs they use such as Google Analytics, and my goals. I was also asked to turn in a couple writing samples for them to review.

At the interview, I met with Jasmine and Lauren. The interview was not intimidating, they made me feel very relaxed and mainly wanted me to expand more on the questions I had previously answered. They also asked about my goals, and told me much more about the company.

After the interview, I was shown around the office and they introduced me to everyone. I received a call about a week later with a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Full Media (Gainesville, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview for 1 hour. Went in to the office the following day to meet the rest of the team. Took a tour, met with all decision makers as a group. Offered the job via cell phone on my way home. Seemed a bit eager. Everyone was under 25 which was a red flag.

Interview Questions

Too low, they lowballed me at first which was offensive. Then went up $7000 which still wasn't enough for what the position entails.