Fullscreen Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.4

ECommerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Initially, the recruiter reached out via email for a phone screening. Followed up by an on-site visit a week later. The process of communicating with the recruiter was very unprofessional and inconsistent.

After going for the on-site interview, I have not heard back from the company for almost 5-6 weeks. An advice to the recruiter and the hiring manager - if you're not interested in the candidate don't ghost them. It is common courtesy to reach out or responds to their follow-up email. It leaves the candidate a sour taste of your company and culture.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media.

Interview

Over the phone interview as a first round screening. Talked directly with their financial manager. Only looking for two interns at a time, and they want them to have strong background in excel.

Interview Questions

• How much experience with excel? Name some formulas/functions you've used.   Answer Question
    • What kind of internship are you looking for? Close instruction or more independent?   1 Answer

Social Video Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with HR over the phone and six teammates in 2-2 pairs, which lasted 1.5hrs and lastly video chat with the department head.
    The call last 15 mins, the group interview was exhausting, but questions are typical interview questions (what's your best strength and weakness, what kind of work style you are..etc. They wanted to test you if you're committed to the company. After the group interview, you were to finish worksamples, followed by the video chat with the department head. The process took a week.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media (Playa Vista, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I came onsite the next week and then was invited for a final interview a few days later. I was offered the position the same day as my final interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience in your previous full time job like?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media in December 2016.

Interview

Contacted on LinkedIn from company recruiter. Company HR was good and professional and set me up with the first phone screen. Phone interview went south fast -- seemed like interviewer was looking in a book and asking for memorized code signatures related to table views. Answers were not enough and then degraded into they only wanted "good" engineers. I just got the impression they did not want to fill the position which was odd. I see they are still advertising the position and its been months since my call. *Recommend avoiding this one.* Maybe they are outsourcing and need not to find people? btw, I have 8 years experience on iOS with major companies.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone. Very polite! Quick and efficient. I called and I spoke with the employer. We talked for 5-10 minutes. It was not stressful. I ended up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of your strengths from previous works.   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. I discussed the role with him. A couple of days later had a phone interview with one of the engineers. The experience was the second worst I have ever had in the LA area so far, and I have had many. I was asked about my past roles as an iOS developer. I was then asked about a challenge that I had to overcome. The interviewer based his questions off of that, which were very elementary questions about the architecture of a view I implemented in the past. It didn't help that he was a foreigner either, making it difficult to understand his terrible communication over the phone. Either way, I suppose my voice wasn't suave enough because I can't see any other reason why I was not at least invited for another interview. Fullscreen determined after that conversation, which lasted a whole of 15 minutes, that I wasn't "senior enough" for them. If the screening process isn't royally screwed up there, I don't know what it is.

Interview Questions

• What were some challenges you had to face?
      Have you worked with multithreading?   Answer Question

MBA Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, heard back from a recruiter then scheduled an interview. It took the recruiter a long time to get back to me after I sent her my availability and I had to email her again. We finally chat and the internship description did not match what the role would actually would be like. At the end of the interview she said she'd let me know sometime in the next week about next steps. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, strengths, talk about past leadership experience   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with a friend. was ok. learned about what they were doing. they have lots of products.went over them all. understood, from a high level, what they were working on

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fullscreen Media (Playa Vista, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with the whole team. Everyone was very nice and personable and easy to talk to. They were very open about the opportunity and what the role would be like.