Fulton Bank Of New Jersey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fulton Bank Of New Jersey Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.4

PT Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey.

Interview

Applied online then phone interview, whet in for second interview which was with the branch manager and head teller at the branch I will be working at, got a call from my recruiter on the same day with an offer.

Interview IS the Best Part Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey (Robbinsville, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

very friendly I felt as if I was a friend rather then a prospect. they focused mostly on my experiences in banking and my prior employers techniques and how the compared to Fulton Bank

Interview Questions

• explain a difficult client. what was the issue? and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey.

Interview

Started with a 30 min phone interview from the HR Director. Then a phone call from a Regional mgr to set up face-to-face. Face-to-face interview with regional mgr was 45-60 minutes. You have to be early and prepared. Get ready to answer and ask questions. I prepared for about 4-5 days. Practice your scripts. Got a call from the HR director from the beginning and I accepted offer.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey (Somerville, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Was very easy, my interviewer was great. She really made you feel at ease and was not combative like other interviews. She asked for clarification on some things and even called me on her time off to make sure I attended training on time.

Full-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey (Woodbury, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call for an interview and set one up at that time. Arrived at the interview and was asked all typical interview questions in a professional matter. Was called a few days later with a job offer. Had to go in to get fingerprints and a background/credit check and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasnt one.

Teller Interview

Interview

process of going through a phone interview with hr, and then a sit down at the branch with the three managers within that branch