Fulton Bank Of New Jersey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 27, 2016

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey

PT Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey.

Interview

Applied online then phone interview, whet in for second interview which was with the branch manager and head teller at the branch I will be working at, got a call from my recruiter on the same day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Experience in dealing with customers and cash handling   Answer Question

Interview IS the Best Part Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey (Robbinsville, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

very friendly I felt as if I was a friend rather then a prospect. they focused mostly on my experiences in banking and my prior employers techniques and how the compared to Fulton Bank

Interview Questions

• explain a difficult client. what was the issue? and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey.

Interview

Started with a 30 min phone interview from the HR Director. Then a phone call from a Regional mgr to set up face-to-face. Face-to-face interview with regional mgr was 45-60 minutes. You have to be early and prepared. Get ready to answer and ask questions. I prepared for about 4-5 days. Practice your scripts. Got a call from the HR director from the beginning and I accepted offer.

Full-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank Of New Jersey (Woodbury, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call for an interview and set one up at that time. Arrived at the interview and was asked all typical interview questions in a professional matter. Was called a few days later with a job offer. Had to go in to get fingerprints and a background/credit check and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest flaw?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt one.

Teller Interview

Interview

process of going through a phone interview with hr, and then a sit down at the branch with the three managers within that branch