Fulton County District Attorney's Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fulton County District Attorney's Office

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton County District Attorney's Office.

Interview

I actually applied for the job over a year before the actual call so I had forgotten about the application I submitted. I was emailed by HR or assistant about coming in for an interview. Had first interview with HR and director then follow up interview with the DA. DA "approved" and was hired that same day. I had two options for starting, either at the end of the month or on the 15th of the month.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with hostile people; are you ok with a large caseload of people to call for court   Answer Question

Assistant District Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulton County District Attorney's Office (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

I sent in my resume and about 2 weeks later, I received a call for an interview. I interviewed with Mr. Howard and another Senior level ADA. I was instructed to return my back ground check materials, etc asap. 1 or 2 days after the interview I was given an offer of employment and once I returned background materials etc, I was given a start date.

Interview Questions

• What is more important, justice or truth?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I tried and was shut down.

Senior District Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulton County District Attorney's Office (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with district attorney, supervisor and chief assistant. Immediately completed application and background check packet once interview was completed. I was offered the Jo the next day or two.

Interview Questions

• What was most challenging case you tried and how did you navigate through it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for what I wanted. Initially one of panelists baled. When I received call regarding offer from the district attorney, he countered lower, but ultimately gave me what I asked for.