Fulton Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Financial (Lancaster, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview took place over the phone. After that I received an email to set up another in person interview. The interview took place in a conference room. I was interviewed by two people. Questions about my past experience, future goals, and overall interest in banking were fired back and forth at me between the two guys. Overall, I felt that the interview went well. However, after a week I received an email that the position was closed but not filled. They interviewed multiple hopeful college students and decided to then get rid of the internship there altogether.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton Financial in May 2017.

Interview

First talked to an HR person and they called back a week later to set up an in person interview. The interview was with two people and was basically just a casual conversation about the role and interests and educational experience. Only con was they take a long time to get back to you.

Interview Questions

• What department would you be more comfortable in the commercial or credit department ?   Answer Question

Marketing Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton Financial.

Interview

It was a very typical interview process. First spoke w/HR rep then a few week later had an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager mostly inquired about my past experiences through my previously held internships and also why I was interested in that particular position.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Financial in February 2017.

Interview

First with a phone screen with someone from HR, then a phone interview with the hiring manager and someone else. Both really quick, nothing technical just talking about my resume and such.

Job seemed kind of lame, half tech support half working with C++ on their systems.

They pay $13/hour for interns.

Business Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fulton Financial (Lancaster, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR for 15mins then a 45min phone interview with the Hiring Manager. The following week I had 2 back to back onsite interviews with a Program Manager, the Hiring Manager and the VP of Governance together. Both interviews were an 1 hr each. I thought the interviews went well as I believe I had all of the qualification to succeed in the role. I followed up with HR a week later since I hadn't heard anything about moving forward. Almost 3 weeks later I received a call from the recruiter that I was not selected to me move forward. No reasons were given. Futon should do a better job with communications during the interview process. They will lose a lot of great talent if they continue on this path.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fulton Financial (Lancaster, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Was the first phone interview step. Called exactly when scheduled. Went very fast. Routine questions based on information from Resume. Talked about the work culture and how it was very friendly and good place to work, with above average benefits at a low cost.

Interview Questions

• 1. About the certifications listed in the job description.
      2. Why I chose Fulton.
      2 Answers

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fulton Financial (Lancaster, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first got an email from the HR dept telling me that they were interested in my resume and wanted to give an initial interview over the phone. I was called a few days later from a woman from the HR dept. The interview lasted about 20 mins or so, with basic questions like "what are your weaknesses?", "what are your strengths?", and "explain a time you were challenged and how you dealt with it"- you know, questions like that. It was an overall pleasant experience. The woman was very nice and easy to talk with. I was called the following day for an in-house interview to meet with the director and the supervisor, who were both very nice women. There was another set of questions and examples to give, but it was a little more in depth than the phone interview. It took about an hour or so, but they were both very friendly and made the interview experience go very smoothly. Hopefully, I'll get a call that I got the position :)

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Financial (Harrisburg, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call asking if I was interested in a phone interview, and set one up. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and was very easy. I'm pretty sure it was with a Human Resources leader or it was the Branch Manager. It was a very easy interview and the girl I spoke with asked about background experience and why I wanted to get into banking. A few days later I got a call for an in person interview at the branch I applied to. I accepted, and the interview process took about 20-30 minutes. The interview was with the Human Resources leader and the Branch Manager. Both girls were SO so kind and asked about my previous work experience and typical interview questions, and we talked about things outside of work as well. They made it feel as if I knew them for years! I got a call back exactly a week after the interview and was extended an offer, and am very happy to begin!

Interview Questions

• All questions were like any other interview for the most part. What kind of experience you have, a time you gave exceptional customer service, a time you went above and beyond your call of duty, a time a customer gave you a difficult time, things along the lines of that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate my salary because it's a part-time position. I'm content with the salary.

Accounting Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fulton Financial (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week, interview went really well except that the interviewer just kept talking the whole time. It was hard to put in a word from my side. It was very relaxed and dint feel like an interview at all. Dint ask too much questions but kept on rambling about the company and position.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mantua, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton Financial (Mantua, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Basically it was a phone call to schedule a face-to-face interview and that was it. At the actual interview it lasted less then twenty minutes with two people who seemed friendly. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The question was basically what is your five-year plan?   1 Answer