Fung Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fung Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Stay away complete waste of time.
    Contacted by recruiter and selected for a phone screen with the hiring manager.
    Introduction of the company and back ground of the hiring manager followed by question regarding past projects and basic behavioral questions.
    Selected for second round on-site interview with 3 members of IT management team and HR.
    Again basic behavioral questions and run down of past projects. All 3 managers use different script but ask basically the same questions. HR interview is standard.
    Selected for final round with executive from HQ. Was told they will schedule a time to have a video conference interview with the executive in Hong Kong.
    Everything becomes shady after this point. Complete radio silence and no responses to follow ups.
    About a month later the recruiter contacts me telling me they decided to completely restart the interview process and I am no longer being considered.
    It seems like the company completely lacks any kind of professionalism and have no issues with wasting your time interviewing you for a position that they most likely did not have approval for.

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fung Group (New York, NY).

Interview

applied through style careers.com. got a phone call interview first. We went over my resume together and i had to explain what I've done and what i am doing now. HR arranged me an interview about a week after and I had an interview with senior designers or vp.

Interview Questions

• pretty straight forward. Explained my former internship experience and went over my portfolio together. they explained who are the main clients are and explained briefly about the roles.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fung Group (Shah Alam (Malaysia)).

Interview

A total waste of time. Stay away from this company. During the interview, the comment such as "Base on your profile, you are not suitable for this role". I just say THANK YOU and walk out. The candidate's profile should be filtered prior to call for interview, but this was obviously not done.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is your experience in CI (Continuous Improvement)?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fung Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Started with an in-person interview that was pretty basic. Mostly questions off of my CV. Followed by a phone interview with more specific questions. The whole thing was pretty quick. Both interviews were about 30 min and only a few days apart. I never heard back after following up

Interview Questions

• How would you market the company?   1 Answer

Operations Track Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fung Group.

Interview

They have in total about 6 rounds which is very annoying. These include a verbal and analytical written test, an individual HR test, a presentation, and a case interview round in the end.

PMD Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fung Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 Stage interview process:
    1. Psychometric & Gmat test
    2. Online case study and work experience questions
    3. 2-3 team Interviews + business proposal presentation
    4. Full day assessment centre

Friendly interviewers
    Structured interview format (45mins-1hour) with 15-20 questions, mostly about the work done in the past: reasons from moving from job to another; what you liked the most; and strength and weakness What would you like to do at Fung and what do you understand of our business

Interview Questions

• CV walk
      Why Fung
      Why PMD
      Case Study questions
      Situation based questions: difficult colleague, faced any cultural issues while working in a team
      Answer Question

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fung Group.

Interview

There are two HR first asked me to do some tests, then one of them lead me to the upper floor to meet the manager, the test was some simple question related to email response.

Interview Questions

• Why you study foreign language but you get the "Bachelor of Arts"?.....   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fung Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview with the current manager and the head of the function. Was told there would also be a second interview to meet with other heads of the department and a walk around the building

Store Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuas (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fung Group (Tuas (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

2 rounds. First with the HR and 2 with mgt. Standard question with regards to why you wish to leave your current employment. 2nd round consist of a panel with you future immediate supervisor and someone from the upper management. Time frame between the application and interviews are rougly around one month each.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are you best qualities that you can apply here?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fung Group in January 2011.

Interview

The whole thing takes around 15 mins. Most of the things they ask are on my resume.