Furniture Row MIT/Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Furniture Row MIT/Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Furniture Row

1 Interview Review

MIT/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Furniture Row in June 2017.

Interview

Very long and extremely invasive. They ask several illegal questions, and get to in depth into your personal life. They have the worst follow up! I was interviewed on a Monday asked to come back the next day for a second interview and was told would be called back later that day to set up the final and third interview. They told me that I should stay around so I hung around town and waited hours. I finally called and was told the regional manager had already left and they would call me in a few days to reschedule the interview. I waited a week and called again to follow up. I was told that the regional manager was out of town but they really wanted to get me in to meet with him and I should call back to follow up in a week. I called again a week later as requested and was told they would call me in two weeks as that is when the regional manager would be back at the location. I think it is absurd to make a candidate have to keep following up and never give updates. It is extremely rude and unprofessional. After the runaround and invasive first two interviews I would not accept a job with this company anyway and will be filing a complaint for the illegal questions which are well documented. There are too many furniture stores around that offer better service. I would not give this company my business again and will make sure that others know about their lack of professionalism as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your childhood   1 Answer
  • Are you married? What does your spouse do? What is his name?   Answer Question