Furniture Row MCS Candidate IS the Real Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Furniture Row MCS Candidate IS the Real Interview Interview Questions

Interviews at Furniture Row

1 Interview Review

4.0

MCS Candidate IS the Real Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Furniture Row (Columbia, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

Three interview if you pass all of them. First two are with assistant and store managers and third is with regional (called an audit). Always go into the store to apply...I am not sure where the online applicants applications are going but I never received them as a store manager to set up interviews.

Interview Questions

• Lifestyle questions....what makes you tick, pet peeves, family background, who were you in highschool? Honesty, integrity is valued above most all other aspects.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. $600 week for first 6 weeks of training and then you are on your own to sale commission. All employees go through this. They only hire managers from within and with a proven record...typically takes 6 months to become assistant and if you're good you can become a store manager in about a year and a half to 2 years. Honestly, though...$600 week is on average pretty low...they pay you well, I would never complain about that.