Furniture Row Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Furniture Row Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Furniture Row

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Furniture Row (New York, NY).

Interview

3 step interview process...
All 3 interviews will go a little more in depth about family (this company is very big on family relationships)
Make sure that you have positive things to say about that.

Interview Questions

• Describe your relationship with your family.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Furniture Row

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Furniture Row (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview(s) were long and personal. The interviewers are very skilled at getting to the core of who you are and are very good at detecting if your aren't being truthful. They endear themselves to you quickly and make it feel like a conversation with a friend. They are highly interested in integrity and honesty regarding past mistakes or poor choices.
    Unusual personal questions about your life will throw you off guard and if not prepared, one will themselves telling their life story.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you smoked pot? (It is assumed that you have)   Answer Question
    • Who had the most impact on your life and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The program is set. there is no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Furniture Row (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a very extensive interview process. i started at a job fair which landed me an interview with the district manager. After your interview with the district manager there are two more interviews that you have to go through. one with a cooperate entity and then another with the manager that you will be working with. background needs to be clean and they are very strict with drug and alcohol policies.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future of this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Furniture Row (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

2-3 interviews, depending on urgency to hire. First with a manager at the store. About 30 minutes and very basic. Last interview with Regional Manager is very long and very personal. My interview lasted 2 hours and 45 minutes. Most go at least 2 hours and some over 3. They will ask personal questions regarding if your parents are divorced (very much prefer to hire people whose parents are not divorced), if you use drugs, if your friends or family use drugs (will not hire you if you or anyone you knows uses drugs), and background criminal & financial. The interview lasts so long because they re-ask the same questions hoping to catch you in a lie.

Interview Questions

• What your parents do for a living and if they are still married. If you are married.   Answer Question