Furniture Row Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Furniture Row Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Furniture Row

1.5

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Furniture Row in July 2016.

Interview

They ask about who you are and what you like to do. The problem is they do not care. I was asked about my childhood and time in the military along with everything about my family. They forgot to call me and tell me that the next interview was canceled because I did not want to relocate. I just moved here and during the first interview it was discussed in great detail as to why I moved here. I explained I have family and a strong friendship network here and wanted to start at the bottom and work my way up if possible. I was not there to take anyone's job. I just wanted a new career to where I could support my family. I went in for an interview with the store manager only to meet him and tell me the assistant manager should have called me to cancel. It is sad that leadership cannot communicate and that they have no integrity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Furniture Row

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Furniture Row in August 2007.

Interview

3 step interview process. Meet with 2 managers at the store level and if they like you, you will meet with the District Manager. The interview with the DM can last up to 2 hours. In these interviews they are trying to get to know you as a person, and aren't very concerned with you past history in sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

100% commission