Furniture Row Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Furniture Row Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Furniture Row

2.7

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Furniture Row.

Interview

Ok just very long and kinda invasive

Interview Questions

• They ask alot about drugs and criminal activity. We are trained to ask these a certain way so they are legal but easily can be viewed as illegal   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Other Interview Reviews for Furniture Row

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Furniture Row (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Three interviews. Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, and Reg. Manager. The interviews were all very comfortable and relaxed. They wanted to get to know me and not just my qualifications. They wanted to make sure I fit the culture of the company. The interview proccess felt smooth and effortless.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotioation needed.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Furniture Row (Fort Wayne, IN) in August 2008.

Interview

Furniture Row has a 3 step interview process. You will interview with the assitant manager, store manager, and regional manager. This process sometimes takes a long time. Be honest in your interview, they will do an extensive back ground check, and you are subject to urine screen. If you are hired they have god training pay and will prepare you for furniture sales.

Interview Questions

• They ask alot of personal questions. It's not your typical interview   Answer Question