Fusion Event Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fusion Event Staffing

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fusion Event Staffing

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fusion Event Staffing.

Interview

What interview process? It's electronic cattle herding by a small team who don't have their stuff together enough to onboard in a pinch. The process is really just customary hiring documents. I emailed several times to get critical information for my first day and still got the wrong details. I have since been penalized: blacklisted. I asked upfront --via email about what I would need and was told by email that I was good to go. Upon arrival, I did not have what was promised so I requested 15-20 minutes to resolve, which I was granted because it did not interrupt with the workflow. There were at least 50 people standing around doing nothing for nearly 2HRS! Site manager took my name and probably documented my profile. I have not been selected for work since because my on boarding process was sloppy. Instead of 'forgive' like Fusion touts, account manager held it agains me.

Interview Questions

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fusion Event Staffing.

Interview

Got hired through Craigslist. Very simple. Just be competent and you'll be all set. Also, they always have a backup scheduled for shifts so they almost just give you a test run at an event to see if they'll keep you. If you aren't what they're looking for, you just won't get called back for any future events.

Interview Questions

• They mostly look for previous Brand Ambassador experience which almost guarantees you a hire.   Answer Question