Future Electronics Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Future Electronics Interview Questions in Canada

Updated May 24, 2017

2.1

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

First was a group interview myself and 3 other people, and two other people conducted the interview. During the second interview I spoke with HR the director for my department, and VP of sales.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my past sales experience, and if i was going to stick it out when things were difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Territory Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

the HR people are very friendly. They want to know more about your journey since your graduation and your experiences. I passed the HR interview and the VP interview until I met with someone from the operation department. He seemed so stressed and unfriendly and full of ego. He kept describing the job as a rocket science with a lot of challenges, he asked me a question needs a marketing research to answer and wanted an accurate number. Rather than that I had a good experience at Future Electronics but it seems the HR and operations aren't on the same page for the selection process.

Interview Questions

• How many pets stores needed to open in Montreal ?   1 Answer

Inside Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics in August 2016.

Interview

The interview with HR was very simple. They just asked me to talk about my life from my college until now (professional and personnel). They were very kind and left me very relaxed. The interview was very quick, lasted less than 30 minutes. I felt like when I meet a new new person and tell him about my life.

Territory Sales Ops Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics in June 2016.

Interview

I took time off work to meet with 2 individuals from the HR Department. Although I arrived 15 mins early, the interview started 10 mins late for some reason. I spent the entire time talking about my complete work history. I was left with the impression that I had a good chance of continuing onto the next phase of the interview process.

A couple of weeks go by and I don't hear a word from them. I send an email to one of the HR people that I met with asking if they could let me know if I was still in the running for the position. No reply.

Totally unprofessional. At least send out the standard generic rejection letter that most companies have on hand for these types of situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Let us get a general idea of who you are.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had 4 interviews but haven't got any feedback, following up after 2 months, they still haven't decided yet, it's pretty obvious they don't favor minorities.
    Their CEO can get personal in the interviews and might ask stupid questions
    Their Management is not professional at all
    Their HR is so not aware of the hiring processes, not sure if she's well educated.

Interview Questions

• Difference between TCP and UDP?
      Port numbers?
      Describe an HTTP request.
      write ACLs
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was very sweet. The way she conducted the interview was very relaxed and open. A lot of open-ended questions. Very friendly recruiter. Was very informative, answered all my questions in a professional manner. The 2nd interview was with the 2 VP of sales, trainer and manager. Kind of intimidating and pressured since there were at least 4 people in the room analyzing you. They were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experiences from high school to present day.   Answer Question

Human Resources & Administrative Entry Level Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

I met Future Electronics VP talent at school Career Fair at the first place. He invited me to conduct an exploratory interview with a recruitment specialist although they don't have opening position in related area at that moment.
    The recruiter was not very professional, only ask me some basic questions and didn't give me very clear answer when I ask her something about the company.

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

takes 2 weeks, 3 interviews, easy and straight. firstly, with HR department, group interview. Secondly, with sales manager/supervisor, a bit difficult, lastly, with vice president, nice man, ask questions related to products.

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

great hr employees, they were quick to reply and set up interview. even went to accomodate individulas. it was a group interview - it was my first and they made it enjoyable experience. everybody is super nice and enthusiastic. seems to be good company - made a great first impression.

Customer Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Electronics in August 2014.

Interview

1. Submitted a General/Open Resume on the website.
    2. A local office HR added me on LinkedIn.
    3. HR phoned and conducted brief phone interview explaining the job and wanted to know if I was interested or not.
    4. HR called for in-person interview with him in his office.

5. Do not know the next step.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Which was the biggest mistake you made in life and what did you learn from it?
      Q2. If you had a chance to dine with one person living or dead. Who would it be and what will be your first question to him?
      Answer Question