Future Electronics Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.1

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

HR very friendly. They get a feel if your worth second interview. If so you get to meet management. They want to see if your moldable. They really dig into you.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle argument situations with other employees.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Electronics

I applied during a career fair and heard back within a few days. I had a phone interview and arranged an in person interview. She said that I would hear back within the next few days about their final decision, but I have not heard anything yet

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

one telephone call and after passing the first filter I had two interviews on the same day , one with the Recruiting Specialist and the other with the procurement manager.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

First was a group interview myself and 3 other people, and two other people conducted the interview. During the second interview I spoke with HR the director for my department, and VP of sales.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my past sales experience, and if i was going to stick it out when things were difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Territory Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

the HR people are very friendly. They want to know more about your journey since your graduation and your experiences. I passed the HR interview and the VP interview until I met with someone from the operation department. He seemed so stressed and unfriendly and full of ego. He kept describing the job as a rocket science with a lot of challenges, he asked me a question needs a marketing research to answer and wanted an accurate number. Rather than that I had a good experience at Future Electronics but it seems the HR and operations aren't on the same page for the selection process.

Interview Questions

• How many pets stores needed to open in Montreal ?   1 Answer

Marketing Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with an HR specialist who asked me standard HR questions
    Waited a few weeks before they called me back (I guess they really needed someone then)
    Met (very) briefly with line managers – they explained the job and hired me

Interview Questions

• Tell me your story
      Tell me about a challenging situation you had to deal with
      What is your career plan?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics in August 2016.

Interview

The interview with HR was very simple. They just asked me to talk about my life from my college until now (professional and personnel). They were very kind and left me very relaxed. The interview was very quick, lasted less than 30 minutes. I felt like when I meet a new new person and tell him about my life.

Territory Sales Ops Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics in June 2016.

Interview

I took time off work to meet with 2 individuals from the HR Department. Although I arrived 15 mins early, the interview started 10 mins late for some reason. I spent the entire time talking about my complete work history. I was left with the impression that I had a good chance of continuing onto the next phase of the interview process.

A couple of weeks go by and I don't hear a word from them. I send an email to one of the HR people that I met with asking if they could let me know if I was still in the running for the position. No reply.

Totally unprofessional. At least send out the standard generic rejection letter that most companies have on hand for these types of situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Let us get a general idea of who you are.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had 4 interviews but haven't got any feedback, following up after 2 months, they still haven't decided yet, it's pretty obvious they don't favor minorities.
    Their CEO can get personal in the interviews and might ask stupid questions
    Their Management is not professional at all
    Their HR is so not aware of the hiring processes, not sure if she's well educated.

Interview Questions

• Difference between TCP and UDP?
      Port numbers?
      Describe an HTTP request.
      write ACLs   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was very sweet. The way she conducted the interview was very relaxed and open. A lot of open-ended questions. Very friendly recruiter. Was very informative, answered all my questions in a professional manner. The 2nd interview was with the 2 VP of sales, trainer and manager. Kind of intimidating and pressured since there were at least 4 people in the room analyzing you. They were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experiences from high school to present day.   Answer Question