Future Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.3

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with the HR office based in the West Coast to source if you're potentially a right candidate this was for an outside position with fair compensation so the company took their time to make sure they'd hire the right person

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Egham, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The 1st interview is an exercise of how to start a business and generate profits. You will have a time limit for each quarter of the year. You will also be taking part in an accuracy test.

The 2nd part of the interview (If you make it through the 1st) is a Face-to-Face interview.

Overall i know for a fact the interview are fun, So go in there being yourself.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

one telephone call and after passing the first filter I had two interviews on the same day , one with the Recruiting Specialist and the other with the procurement manager.

Sales Territory Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

the HR people are very friendly. They want to know more about your journey since your graduation and your experiences. I passed the HR interview and the VP interview until I met with someone from the operation department. He seemed so stressed and unfriendly and full of ego. He kept describing the job as a rocket science with a lot of challenges, he asked me a question needs a marketing research to answer and wanted an accurate number. Rather than that I had a good experience at Future Electronics but it seems the HR and operations aren't on the same page for the selection process.

Interview Questions

• How many pets stores needed to open in Montreal ?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Ops Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics in June 2016.

Interview

I took time off work to meet with 2 individuals from the HR Department. Although I arrived 15 mins early, the interview started 10 mins late for some reason. I spent the entire time talking about my complete work history. I was left with the impression that I had a good chance of continuing onto the next phase of the interview process.

A couple of weeks go by and I don't hear a word from them. I send an email to one of the HR people that I met with asking if they could let me know if I was still in the running for the position. No reply.

Totally unprofessional. At least send out the standard generic rejection letter that most companies have on hand for these types of situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Let us get a general idea of who you are.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had 4 interviews but haven't got any feedback, following up after 2 months, they still haven't decided yet, it's pretty obvious they don't favor minorities.
    Their CEO can get personal in the interviews and might ask stupid questions
    Their Management is not professional at all
    Their HR is so not aware of the hiring processes, not sure if she's well educated.

Interview Questions

• Difference between TCP and UDP?
      Port numbers?
      Describe an HTTP request.
      write ACLs   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Milan (Italy)) in December 2015.

Interview

Meeting with Area manager to knows each-other, global experience description. Questions about personal attitudine to the life and to the job, success story description and approach to the customers. Clarify the role and expectation for different open positions. Company investment and plan to grow.

Human Resources & Administrative Entry Level Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

I met Future Electronics VP talent at school Career Fair at the first place. He invited me to conduct an exploratory interview with a recruitment specialist although they don't have opening position in related area at that moment.
    The recruiter was not very professional, only ask me some basic questions and didn't give me very clear answer when I ask her something about the company.

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Egham, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an external recruiter who seemed to be in the position to offer an initial interview with the company straight away. The recruiter was very enthusiastic and almost tried to sell me the company and role. I was surprised and expected the company to want to review my CV before accepting me for the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part was the cold and old fashioned style of interview.   Answer Question

Customer Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Electronics in August 2014.

Interview

1. Submitted a General/Open Resume on the website.
    2. A local office HR added me on LinkedIn.
    3. HR phoned and conducted brief phone interview explaining the job and wanted to know if I was interested or not.
    4. HR called for in-person interview with him in his office.

5. Do not know the next step.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Which was the biggest mistake you made in life and what did you learn from it?
      Q2. If you had a chance to dine with one person living or dead. Who would it be and what will be your first question to him?   Answer Question