Future Electronics Inside-Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Electronics Inside-Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Future Electronics

1.8

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Electronics

I applied during a career fair and heard back within a few days. I had a phone interview and arranged an in person interview. She said that I would hear back within the next few days about their final decision, but I have not heard anything yet

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Future Electronics

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Interviewed by HR, very positive experience. Very nice person in HR.
    Interviewed by Sales Manager, surprisingly rude and uninterested.
    Focused on sale experience.
    Group interview.
    Simple.. they don't ask tough questions. The simply ask about your previous profiles and your job aspirations. Most of the time during their interview process, they will boast about their company and ethics. They will also say that they don't believe in fixed salary structure, and you will earn great through their incentives. However, after joining them, you will find that that all was bogus.

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

great hr employees, they were quick to reply and set up interview. even went to accomodate individulas. it was a group interview - it was my first and they made it enjoyable experience. everybody is super nice and enthusiastic. seems to be good company - made a great first impression.

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

takes 2 weeks, 3 interviews, easy and straight. firstly, with HR department, group interview. Secondly, with sales manager/supervisor, a bit difficult, lastly, with vice president, nice man, ask questions related to products.