Future Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Electronics Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.2

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Egham, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an external recruiter who seemed to be in the position to offer an initial interview with the company straight away. The recruiter was very enthusiastic and almost tried to sell me the company and role. I was surprised and expected the company to want to review my CV before accepting me for the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part was the cold and old fashioned style of interview.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview

Very thorough process in many stages. In total 17 interviews + additionally reference checks etc

Negotiation

After achieving the position it took months to finalize the contract

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was in four steps. Between each step there was a significant amount of preparation that was required. You were expected to come with a presentation.

1st - Phone with HR
    2nd - in Office with HR and Section Head
    3rd - in Office with Section Head, Internet Designer, and VP
    4th - in Office with another VP

The interview process is very good and the people there are obviously very smart and ask a lot of good questions. Company seems interested in ideas, however does not call back after the 4th interview.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

A lengthy process of over 2 months of individual calls and conference calls. Only 1 face to face meeting before signing on. Basically talking to the local hierarchy about experience, personality, and potential scenarios as an FAE. Talked to Outside Sales, GM of Branch, GM of Region, and VP of region before getting an offer. Not much negotiation room on salary. I was also encouraged to talk to currently employed FAE's of the company and even former employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you conduct a needs analysis exercise with an engineer for a microcontroller?   Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

My personal experience:
    - first day: group interview of about 4 hours (total). Initial basic starting game very easy from the HR, second game (how to build a business) where people are divided in groups and managers are observing you. At the end a easy test (select how is written the correct word).
    - second day: interview with two managers (in same cases they ask you to calculate %)

Interview Questions

• - Do you know where we have our distribution center and why do you think we are using that place
       - Calculate the %
      Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

one on one with technical process,video conference interview,background check,hr round and fincicla etc and so on they have asked to proccedfor selection process.review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Asked for a complete background of customers engagements and technical skills. Had to walk through a typical customer meeting and how I closed the deal. Also reviewed the state of the market and what I thought were the important drivers to the energy market. Asked about my experience with dealing with different suppliers.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer I had dealt with in the past?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

There were 4 managers who were each responsible for a region was involved in the interview. The questions ranges from my experience and my skills towards how it could align with the position and up to personal like what I do during my out of work time. They also asked if I am comfortable in handling the number of SKUs and the different range of commodities

Interview Questions

• What are the commodities I am familiar with and if i am in tune with the costs in the market?   Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Egham, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

avarage as they go, just make sure you've done your home work. There may be uncormfortable silences but actually they are thinking of the next thing to say so don't think you need to fill every gap.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

two interviews, one from hiring manager, another from head of department and HR
    Singapore office HR is a mess, the hiring manager is not the direct report to the right person actually for my case, and the HR of Future Electronics Singapore office is awful and take too much power to decide the person, which is not very good for a company image.