Future Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.2

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics in January 2017.

Interview

2 phase interview. 1st with HR then with department.
    HR give a good interview, questions are relatively tough but relevant to the industry, company and role. Make sure you know the competitors and market conditons.
    When meeting with the department be prepared to give many examples and explain how you would deal with certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Who are futures competitors?   1 Answer

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Egham, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an external recruiter who seemed to be in the position to offer an initial interview with the company straight away. The recruiter was very enthusiastic and almost tried to sell me the company and role. I was surprised and expected the company to want to review my CV before accepting me for the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part was the cold and old fashioned style of interview.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview

Very thorough process in many stages. In total 17 interviews + additionally reference checks etc

Negotiation

After achieving the position it took months to finalize the contract

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was in four steps. Between each step there was a significant amount of preparation that was required. You were expected to come with a presentation.

1st - Phone with HR
    2nd - in Office with HR and Section Head
    3rd - in Office with Section Head, Internet Designer, and VP
    4th - in Office with another VP

The interview process is very good and the people there are obviously very smart and ask a lot of good questions. Company seems interested in ideas, however does not call back after the 4th interview.

Manufacturer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There were 2 interviews.
    The first one was specific to knowledge of the role, the company and the industry.
    The second was just a general interview for character assessment, strengths, weakness etc

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

HR very friendly. They get a feel if your worth second interview. If so you get to meet management. They want to see if your moldable. They really dig into you.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle argument situations with other employees.   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dortmund (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Dortmund (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was only wasting time for me.. I had interview except of headhunter with 4 people within the corporation and the feedback was everything is going very good. headhunter-office in Dortmund - phone interview with country manager - Skype interview with Corporate Vice President EMEA-Vice-President of Sales for EMEA. During the last Skype call with VP I was offered much more worse position.

Interview Questions

• During the last and final Skype interview (after I had already 3 interviews with 3 different people) I was asked if I would agree to start working as Inside Sales Rep. instead of Strategic Account Manager.   1 Answer

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

group talking, then one to one interview with director , wait for another week , and get the 2nd interview over the phone with dept director and have offer from the phone. Salary package was discussed with HR separately after confirmation from dept director.
    all set within two week.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

A lengthy process of over 2 months of individual calls and conference calls. Only 1 face to face meeting before signing on. Basically talking to the local hierarchy about experience, personality, and potential scenarios as an FAE. Talked to Outside Sales, GM of Branch, GM of Region, and VP of region before getting an offer. Not much negotiation room on salary. I was also encouraged to talk to currently employed FAE's of the company and even former employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you conduct a needs analysis exercise with an engineer for a microcontroller?   Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

My personal experience:
    - first day: group interview of about 4 hours (total). Initial basic starting game very easy from the HR, second game (how to build a business) where people are divided in groups and managers are observing you. At the end a easy test (select how is written the correct word).
    - second day: interview with two managers (in same cases they ask you to calculate %)

Interview Questions

• - Do you know where we have our distribution center and why do you think we are using that place
       - Calculate the %   Answer Question