Future Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Electronics Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.2

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Egham, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The 1st interview is an exercise of how to start a business and generate profits. You will have a time limit for each quarter of the year. You will also be taking part in an accuracy test.

The 2nd part of the interview (If you make it through the 1st) is a Face-to-Face interview.

Overall i know for a fact the interview are fun, So go in there being yourself.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

A lengthy process of over 2 months of individual calls and conference calls. Only 1 face to face meeting before signing on. Basically talking to the local hierarchy about experience, personality, and potential scenarios as an FAE. Talked to Outside Sales, GM of Branch, GM of Region, and VP of region before getting an offer. Not much negotiation room on salary. I was also encouraged to talk to currently employed FAE's of the company and even former employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you conduct a needs analysis exercise with an engineer for a microcontroller?   Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

My personal experience:
    - first day: group interview of about 4 hours (total). Initial basic starting game very easy from the HR, second game (how to build a business) where people are divided in groups and managers are observing you. At the end a easy test (select how is written the correct word).
    - second day: interview with two managers (in same cases they ask you to calculate %)

Interview Questions

• - Do you know where we have our distribution center and why do you think we are using that place
       - Calculate the %
      Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had 4 interviews but haven't got any feedback, following up after 2 months, they still haven't decided yet, it's pretty obvious they don't favor minorities.
    Their CEO can get personal in the interviews and might ask stupid questions
    Their Management is not professional at all
    Their HR is so not aware of the hiring processes, not sure if she's well educated.

Interview Questions

• Difference between TCP and UDP?
      Port numbers?
      Describe an HTTP request.
      write ACLs
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Future Electronics.

Interview

First was a group interview myself and 3 other people, and two other people conducted the interview. During the second interview I spoke with HR the director for my department, and VP of sales.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my past sales experience, and if i was going to stick it out when things were difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Territory Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

the HR people are very friendly. They want to know more about your journey since your graduation and your experiences. I passed the HR interview and the VP interview until I met with someone from the operation department. He seemed so stressed and unfriendly and full of ego. He kept describing the job as a rocket science with a lot of challenges, he asked me a question needs a marketing research to answer and wanted an accurate number. Rather than that I had a good experience at Future Electronics but it seems the HR and operations aren't on the same page for the selection process.

Interview Questions

• How many pets stores needed to open in Montreal ?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Ops Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics in June 2016.

Interview

I took time off work to meet with 2 individuals from the HR Department. Although I arrived 15 mins early, the interview started 10 mins late for some reason. I spent the entire time talking about my complete work history. I was left with the impression that I had a good chance of continuing onto the next phase of the interview process.

A couple of weeks go by and I don't hear a word from them. I send an email to one of the HR people that I met with asking if they could let me know if I was still in the running for the position. No reply.

Totally unprofessional. At least send out the standard generic rejection letter that most companies have on hand for these types of situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Let us get a general idea of who you are.   Answer Question

Inside Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics in August 2016.

Interview

The interview with HR was very simple. They just asked me to talk about my life from my college until now (professional and personnel). They were very kind and left me very relaxed. The interview was very quick, lasted less than 30 minutes. I felt like when I meet a new new person and tell him about my life.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

Not beating around the bush and more interested in your prior job experiences. I would say this is one of my favorite interview with no silly standard interview questions which just require you to memorize how to "answer" standard Job interview questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• What did you do during your previous employment which is relevant to the position you have applied for?   Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

one on one with technical process,video conference interview,background check,hr round and fincicla etc and so on they have asked to proccedfor selection process.review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..