Future Shop Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Future Shop Interview Questions in Canada

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online to the company. Then I received a call that they'd like an interview. After a long chat and answering a number of questions with the manager in charge of hiring, I was told straight away that they'd like to hire me for the company. To work in computers. I was trained for 2 weeks by another staff member then was let out on my own.

Interview Questions

• What working as part of a team means to me   1 Answer

Salesman Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Shop in November 2013.

Interview

I handed in my application and within about a month I received a phone call asking if I could come in for an interview at 12:30 the next day. I arrived 10 minutes early and my interviewer was the late one who came out around 12:45. He brought me into the back room where I guess they do interviews, and proceeded with the questions. During the interview, he kind of hinted to me that I wasn't going to get the job, and I felt kind of offended.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Brief, light conversation, did not talk much about my qualifications (had 0 experience) but did ask me the usual sales job question which was to sell the interviewer something. Talked about what I wanted to do after the job, and my hours of availability. Got me a uniform right away, and offered me the job right away.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. One phone interview and one or more in person interview. They asked general questions about your interests and skills and if you are fit to work in the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Really easy. Questions like, tell us about yourself, what quality makes us want to hire you....

Interview Questions

• none but the general manager that did the interview seem to lack any depth or personality. He was not as professional as should be since searching for a quality new staff is a very important process to the success of any business.   Answer Question

Web Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I had two interviews for different positions; one for a commissioned sales job, and another for non-commissioned. The interviewer was late to see me by about 15 minutes, and he took me into a small office to begin. For my first interview. I was asked how I stay motivated in slow times. During my second interview, I was asked how I felt about being on commission, and how I felt about being a competitive sales person.

Interview Questions

• Name five movies starring Audrey Hepburn. Which is your favourite and why?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

2 interviews one with the sales manager of the store other with the Store manager

Interview Questions

• what will you do if your coworker steal something form the store?   2 Answers

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

3 interviews1. Phone2. a department manager3. your department manager

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with the subject you are studying at school   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Product Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Shop (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Three-step hiring process.
    1- Online application
    2- Phone interview
    3- In-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaton

Entertainment Coordinator Interview

Interview

Very lengthy