Future Shop Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Future Shop

1 Interview Review

4.0

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop in February 2009.

Interview

Had the opportunity to enter an internal training program, based on recommendation from GM in my store. I had to submit an application form with an updated CV and after being reviewed by DM, was invited to an interview at regional head office.

once at the regional hq, there was a group welcome session, then split up into interview groups. Two interviewees from different stores in the district were interviewed by two different leadership members from stores in various areas of the region.

my interview lasted one hour, with questions bounced over to me from one of the two managers, while another ilp candidate sat beside me and formulated her answers to the same question. I was prepared with hard copies of reports to illustrate my answers to particular questions.

after the interview, i had to wait for one month as results of interview were filtered down from managers at regional headquarters to my GM. at an all store meeting, the results were announced and i found out that I passed the interview and was accepted into the ILP program.

Interview Questions

• how do you foster a team environment?   1 Answer