Future Shop Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Shop Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Future Shop

2.6

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Vernon, BC (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

first i was selected for phone interview.i was asked about 20 questions.then they did a ref. check.after that i was given a interview date in the store.i went to the store for interview with the supervisor she asked me many questions &after that i had to talk to the manager & he asked me few questions . he told me that he decided to hire me.

Interview Questions

• give me an example when u handled a difficult customer.what was the outcome?   Answer Question
  • tell us when you provided excellent customer service .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Future Shop

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

Very fast and informal. I was interviewed in the managers office by sales supervisor. questions were very standard for entry level sales job. I kept this position for 3 month before moving elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• tell me about you experience and why you believe you are best fit for this job   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2011.

Interview

Basic interview questions: what are you strengths, weaknesses, how do you handle busy time/stressful situations, etc. Also had to take an ethics quiz online when applying and they interview you based off of this. The whole process was very basic as it was a part time, retail position and I was a student in university. Nothing extraordinarily difficult about the interview.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. One phone interview and one or more in person interview. They asked general questions about your interests and skills and if you are fit to work in the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Did the online interview, than received a phone call two days later where they asked basic questions. After answering a few questions they scheduled me for a 1 0n 1 with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a fellow employee not like you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop in August 2011.

Interview

-Applied online
    -Initial phone interview from HR. Asked a few behavioural questions.
    -In person interview with hiring manager. More behavioural and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw or suspect another co-worker stealing from the store?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

Applied online > 5 min phone interview 3 days later> interview with store manager and his checklist the day after > hired!

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a time when a customer was not happy with your service?
      Explain a time when you went above and beyond for a customer, how did they react?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop (Kamloops, BC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was so rushed. They really needed a CSR, so they basically asked a bunch of questions and didn't even give me a chance to answer most of them. They didn't seem to care that I didn't have time to answer any questions due to their speed and basically only hired me because I had previous experience on the till.

Interview Questions

• Asking what I had gone out of my way to do for a customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

You get a call first, then they ask you to come into the store you're applying at and bring you into one of the small offices in the back. They ask you questions like any other interview, then tell you to go home and they'll call again if you have an offer