Future Shop Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Shop Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.1

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Shop (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Short interview with manager, talked about lots of things. Applied online. Talked about experience with electronics, talked about being available for boxing day. Short interview it was less than thirty minutes long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Future Shop

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed. The GM basically wanted to know if I could work over the Christmas holidays and on boxing day. The hiring process and paper work is very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Can you work over the Christmas holidays?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

Future Shop hires through their online application process. You can walk into the store to hand in a resume if you want, however most stores simply throw these in the shredder and inform you it would be best to apply online. Many of the initial first steps in the hiring process do not involve staff at the store level, but instead at the corporate level. This means the store managers have more time to focus on the store while the people who are tasked with hiring focus on the first round of elimination through the resume pile.

Interview Questions

• Questions are very basic. They were so bland I don't even remember the hiring process. If you've had a sales job in the past you'll know how to answer questions about customer service and job related questions. Express that you are there to create customers for a life and a positive buying experience - they love to hear that. You'll never actually do that with this employer, but they want to hear you say you will all the same.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Based on my previous experience I negotiated a wage that was fair, however most of my income was commission based. If you don't sell enough you end up making base wage and if you do this consistently I wouldn't expect to be around for very long.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop in July 2014.

Interview

They called me, and did a phone interview, then one on one interview at the store. The questions were very easy. A few days later, I had a final interview with one of their managers, and I got the offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online through company website and later received call from them for a f2f interview. It was very simple and straight forward. Got an offer for a full time position there not the seasonal guys.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online to the company. Then I received a call that they'd like an interview. After a long chat and answering a number of questions with the manager in charge of hiring, I was told straight away that they'd like to hire me for the company. To work in computers. I was trained for 2 weeks by another staff member then was let out on my own.

Interview Questions

• What working as part of a team means to me   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Brief, light conversation, did not talk much about my qualifications (had 0 experience) but did ask me the usual sales job question which was to sell the interviewer something. Talked about what I wanted to do after the job, and my hours of availability. Got me a uniform right away, and offered me the job right away.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Really easy. Questions like, tell us about yourself, what quality makes us want to hire you....

Interview Questions

• none but the general manager that did the interview seem to lack any depth or personality. He was not as professional as should be since searching for a quality new staff is a very important process to the success of any business.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

2 interviews one with the sales manager of the store other with the Store manager

Interview Questions

• what will you do if your coworker steal something form the store?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

Only had two interviews, phone then in person. All general questions like, why you want to work here, give me a example where you provided good customer service.