G.L Mezzetta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Senior Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (American Canyon, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the Talent Manager at Mezzetta via LinkedIn. As I was working with an external recruiter at the time, I did not have a phone interview, but was invited out for an interview on-site in American Canyon. The interview process consisted of two rounds. The first was a 1:1 with the hiring manager and HR. The second was a small panel interview with key members of the management team. I was made aware of the process up front and next steps were communicated clearly throughout the process. Once the interviews were complete, there were reference and background checks as well as a personality test, for lack of a better word. The process was smooth and clearly communicated and took about 2 weeks.

Deduction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (American Canyon, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick, and seamless process; Brief interviews with both my direct supervisor, as well as the HR manager. Followed by a formal panel meeting with three team members from varying departments.

Interview Questions

• What I did before Mezzetta...   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (American Canyon, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen initially and then an interview with the Chief People Officer. My second round was two panels consisting of various leaders throughout the organization. My third round was with the CEO. I was well informed before each interview and prepared for the process and for who I would be meeting with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I managed a relocation of our offices with the staff- communication, retention strategies, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (American Canyon, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process started with a phone screen with the recruiter. After the phone screen there was two individual interviews and a group interview in the following weeks.

Over all everyone I talked to was knowledge and engaging. It was a great introduction to the company. Throughout the interview process I got to speak with multiple people in various parts of the company. This was a great way to really get to see everyone's perspective and get a better idea of how the company functioned and what their goals and aspirations were.

The company is small and is growing very quickly. You could tell that everyone is very excited about the future of the company, and excited to be part of helping it grow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and prior experience? Why do you think Mezzetta would be a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (American Canyon, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Since I was brought in by an external Recruiter, I did not have a phone interview with Mezzetta. The interview processed consisted of two rounds: 1:1 with the hiring manager and HR, and then a panel interview. I was made aware of the process up front, and everything flowed well. Once my interviews were complete, I was made aware that an offer would be coming after the reference and background checks were completed. This step took a little longer than I expected, but may have just been my anticipation!

Quality Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (Napa, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I receive an email to schedule a phone interview. The interview was easy with less questions than I was expecting. The recruiter told me he was going to schedule an interview for the next week, but I only received an email 3 weeks later informing the position was being filled.

Interview Questions

• Describe your main responsabilities during your last job.
      What are you looking for in your next job.   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (American Canyon, CA).

Interview

The interviewers took the time to get to know and understand me as well as educate me on the opportunity and company. I had to complete a phone interview and then two in person interview experiences. I met with the Hiring Manager and Human Resources on the first round and a small panel from the department on the second round.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (American Canyon, CA).

Interview

The hiring process took 2 months. I went through 3 interviews (1 phone and 2 in person). The HR person told me I'd hear from the company either way by a certain date - I anxiously awaited and no one ever called me. 1 day after the date they said they'd call, I called them just to make sure that it was a no. Lo and behold, it was a yes and poor communication had led to no one calling to inform me.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any super difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without negotiating.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G.L Mezzetta (American Canyon, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interesting, and tough bunch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok.