G&K Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G&K Services Interview Questions

2.7

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

I was called by a nice recruiter that had been with the company for many years. We had a short interview on the phoned. I was scheduled to meet with the DSM at the time. One of the best interviews of my life. I felt more conversational then interrogational. We hit it off immediately. My next interview same day was with the GM at the time. Nice man who also made me feel comfortable. We spoke of the opportunity and most of the interview process was how my career could develop. I left with an offer I took immediately. Truth be told I would have taken the job for less with the opportunity to work with both DSM and GM. Their support was second to none.

Interview Questions

• Why G & K Services ? What was I looking for in a career ? How much experience in a hunter/ account management role ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was offered more then I expected at that time

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G&K Services (Minnetonka, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

The HR is very nice. She asked some questions about my present work, what is my responsibility. Roughly go through my resume. And She asked me what is the suggestions to their present website, and I talked about two points. She was very satisfied. I got the on site interview after 2 days.

Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services (Kansas City, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

unloading trucks and what was expected as an employee working there various job responsibility different methods of performing jobs mainly safety precautions when handling merchandise on or off machinery.the branches that or located in different states. the benefits that the company provides which is ok.discussions of work ethics,how well i work with ohters.what to do in certain situations.where to go or report to in case of emergency.

Interview Questions

• what do you look for in a job   1 Answer

Negotiation

when can you start

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G&K Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Pretty simple and straightforward. There was phone interview and two interviews after that with sales manager and then Operations manager and sales managers boss. Had a Skype interview for last interview. Overall a great experience and fast. Didn't take 6 weeks like most places. Pro ess was faster than I thought and they seem like a straight forward company. Looking forward to it.

Interview Questions

• How do face rejection from customers. Examples of my success with customwrs. How do,you manage your day. Vm they are very strong in you using hard close technique and asking g for the business. I think this is king to be a great for for me. Ask for the position at the end. Do not ask what is next. They want to see confidence.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services (Minnetonka, MN) in September 2013.

Interview

I met with 2 different Managers for about 15 minutes each. Very laid back & comfortable environment. Also went on a tour of the floor that I would be working on.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services.

Interview

I first got placed at gk by a temp agency and was working for them for a couple months when i got the offer to become a direct hire. I've been working as a full time employee ever since. Initially I didn't have to interview because I was placed there and I already interviewed at the temp agency. but I was glad that they took me to be a full time. It is almost one year ago that I start working ther.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Had an in person interview with GM. Set up after talking with hiring manager at a job fair. Easy interview with standard questions and mostly consisted of what the industry is.

Interview Questions

• Describe problems you've faced and how you solved them?
      Describe a time you failed.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services (Mebane, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Long process and after the fourth interview and flying me out to Minnesota I did not get the job and never had any feedback why I did not get it?

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G&K Services (Kingsport, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview invitation within a couple of days. The interviewer was very personable and put me at ease. We discussed the job and what had brought me to the point of applying for the job. The interviewer was interested in my work history and expressed concern that I was overqualified for the job. After chatting for 15 minutes, I was taken on to the floor to observe the line. The next day, after asking a couple of questions via email, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me to tell him about myself. In a follow up email he asked me if I was able to use a sewing machine and if I spoke Spanish.   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G&K Services (Pleasant Hill, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied for a general labor position online and got a call back about 1 week later. The HR lady interviewed me over the phone and scheduled an interview for the following day with the stock room manager. I got a call back the next morning and was scheduled for a drug test and simple physical.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a problem with a co-worker. How did you handle it?

If another employee were to ask you to do something you know is wrong, but it would make the task easier, how would you handle this situation.   1 Answer

Received another job offer around the same time that paid better.