G&K Services Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G&K Services Sales Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G&K Services.

Interview

Of course being I did not get a job offer from G&K, anyone reading this might be just say, OK, there's a post with some sour grapes, but that really is not the case. I fully understand that getting those "nos" along the way to the ultimate "yes" is part of the process. In fact, more often than not, the interview process can be a two way street and it helps you evaluate the company and their management style. In that way, I left this interview thinking they were a definite no.

That's why when I got the following form reject letter, I found it telling as it only confirmed what I found at the interview, that this was not a company I wanted to be part of. As for these reject letters, we've all seen them. Many even give you the idea that they have been parsed by at least three department heads: HR, Marketing and legal, just to make sure that they don't create any sort of bad will in the marketplace. This one however was not only, for lack of a better word, mean spirited, it's hard to imagine it was parsed by anyone other than the unhappy person who wrote it.

So to G&K, all I can say is, the feeling is mutual. Here's is their letter:

"Dear ____,

Thank you for your interest in G&K Services! It was a pleasure to speak with you and discuss the ____________. After careful consideration of your qualifications we have decided to continue our search for other candidates. You are no longer being considered for the position.

We wish you success in achieving your future career goals.

Regards,
________"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G&K Services

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services in April 2010.

Interview

First interview was phone interview with Corporate Recruiter. He was very helpful and gave me tips on what to look for and how to prepare gor the one on one interview.
    Second interview was one on one and took approximately 1-1/2 hours.
    Interview involve sales scenarios, past sales experiences and "how they were handled",normal questions concerning sales rank with previous employers, and other questions concerning your abilities.
    Interview ended with normal questions for the interviewer, which he answered.

Interview Questions

• What was the most daring sale you ever made?   1 Answer