G&K Services Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G&K Services Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G&K Services.

Interview

First got an interview phone call and it was pretty basic, they go through your resume and ask you about your background....... After that they called for an actual interview with the sales manager and was also easy and basic.

Interview Questions

• There was no hard questions all basic sales questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for G&K Services

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services (Rockford, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter. she told me to research the company and get back to her. seems pretty easy going and straight forward. Seems like a very straight forward company with good pay and possibility to move within. She just asked normal questions that any interviewer would ask.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

further negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services in August 2010.

Interview

The process was very common, what it surprised me is than on the ride along, the rep. was prettys disatisfied with the company, and complaint about the lack of response from the company, the time that they take to solve issues and that the company doesn't deliver what is promised. Also told me that there is no way of making more 70k a year, because the commission structure is pretty bad.

In other hand, the managers that interviewed me were really nice, not so sure about the general manager that seems arrogant.

Interview Questions

• If it was okay for me to work as territory sales representative without an assigned territory?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services in June 2009.

Interview

Screening via HR department, phone interview w/ HR, on-line personality assessment, 1:1 interview, phone interview, plant tour

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you at of all of the applicants who come through our door   Answer Question
    • how would you go about prospecting clients   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G&K Services in January 2009.

Interview

Very short interview process and only interviewed with the sales manager. Did take a sales aptitude test. The office is friendly. There is alot of red tape at GK in terms of trying to take care of the customer.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person and how you repsonded?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are three tiers of salespeople that GK hires. Each tier comes with its own salary. Limited negotiations are available. Territory Sales Rep starts at 37k, Territory Sales Exec at 41k and Senior Territory
    Sales Exec at 46k.