G&K Services Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G&K Services Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G&K Services in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of an assessment taken online followed by a phone interview. Then a face to face with the sales manager then another face to face with district manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult customer who had a bad experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for G&K Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Justice, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services (Justice, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online a few months ago. I was then sent a form letter to take online assessment, which I completed. I quess I passed because I was sent an email from the recruiter in Justice, Il to set up a phone interview. Now I know why they are always looking for salespeople. (See the numerous job openings in sales ) The woman I talked to was arrogant and got annoyed when you asked her questions about the company. The obviously don't want people who are smart and do research. All I got was one word answers. I know I was not going to make it to their "interview process" based on her being annoyed through the phone interview. The next part of the process is going through 3 more interviews. For a job that doesn't pay well. This is not a six figure VP position or a job with the CIA. Unless you are really desperate for a job, stay away from them. This location has bad reviews from salespeople. The rest of the company seems ok though.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in G&K. And other generic HR questions you can find online. This recruiter does not know what she is doing. Probably a friend of someone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G&K Services (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview. Got invited to come in for face to face interview with Sales Manager. This went well and I was asked to do a project that consisted of me creating a presentation on what they call "The Road to Presidents Club" and go out and cold call around 15 businesses about their uniform program. I removed myself from consideration because I did not feel that their pay structure and sales process was what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just situational type questions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing too far fetched. A lot of "tell me about a time when...." Had two people interview me, an older gentleman, I think he must have been the regional manager, and his protege. He mostly took notes and made small talk while she asked the questions. They were mostly professional. At times, it felt awkward and almost uncomfortable the way he was praising her.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want this job? What do you know about the company? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G&K Services (Barrie, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about a half hour. It was question and answer and had your typical interview questions. Human resource member conducted the interview from Ottawa. I was not selected to move on for the in person interview.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G&K Services in January 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to fill position that was currently available in my area. HR phone screener followed with typical questions regarding experience, goals, etc. Next step was face to face with hiring manger for territory. Very indepth regarding history, experiences, goals, etc.

Interview Questions

• How long did it take to achieve/reach your current position within your current company?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G&K Services in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was a very casual experience. The g.m. reviewed my resume' and we discussed each major point. He brought up a section and I elaborated. He gave me a overview of where the company at this location was and the direction that he wants it to go. He gave a vision of what would occur if the location continued its successful trend. He described his expectations and the quality of life that would be available with individual success in the job. It was an excellent conversation and exchange of information. I was given a tour of the facility and ended the interview very positively. I have to admit that I was very dissappointed that I was not given an offer. I think that they might have been looking to hire from a competitor. The atmosphere was very positive and as I have read before it is not a churn and burn culture.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer did not follow a script but wanted to have a discussion to see if I would be a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at G&K Services in August 2009.

Interview

I went through a phone screen, phone interview, online assessment, in-person interview, ride-along, followed by three more in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• In my experience, I have never had it work out when I hired someone from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.   1 Answer