G&K Services Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G&K Services Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services in August 2009.

Interview

face to face with 2 different managers

Other Interview Reviews for G&K Services

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G&K Services in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was a very casual experience. The g.m. reviewed my resume' and we discussed each major point. He brought up a section and I elaborated. He gave me a overview of where the company at this location was and the direction that he wants it to go. He gave a vision of what would occur if the location continued its successful trend. He described his expectations and the quality of life that would be available with individual success in the job. It was an excellent conversation and exchange of information. I was given a tour of the facility and ended the interview very positively. I have to admit that I was very dissappointed that I was not given an offer. I think that they might have been looking to hire from a competitor. The atmosphere was very positive and as I have read before it is not a churn and burn culture.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer did not follow a script but wanted to have a discussion to see if I would be a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services in May 2009.

Interview

Starter off with a phone interview. A week later had the first face to face. Went on a ride-along with another sales rep. Then was brought back in to receive an offer. Took about 3 weeks total from the first interview till the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate. They already have your offer drafter and ready for you to sign.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G&K Services (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I was working with a recruiter who got me the initial interview, which was over the phone with the HR rep. It was very basic and lasted maybe 15 minutes. She then had me take the basic sales personality test and an aptitude test. She passed me along to the Sales Manager who interviewed me a couple of days after the first interview. The second interview lasted about an hour. It started with very common interview questions which the manager told me were required by corporate for every candidate. The manager sailed through these then asked some of her own questions which were more job relevant, but not extremely difficult. The entire interview lasted about an hour including chit chat time towards the end after I had sort of hit it off with the manager. She scheduled me for a ridealong with one of the Sr. Sales reps for a day later that week. The ridealong was very relaxed, I had a good open conversation with the rep, and did some coldcalling (5 or 10 doors) and then it was back to the office by lunch. I then met with the General Manager which seemed like a formality. They then took me to lunch and the offer was in my hand upon return to the office. The entire process lasted about a week and I started working in less than 10 days total.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services.

Interview

several interviews, first was a phone interview HR representative and she asked most of the expected questions, very typical. Second stage was another phone interview with the director of sales, he talked a lot and It was hard to get a word in. I felt like he was basically almost trying to talk me out of the position. 3rd interview he told me was just a chance to meet him face to face and ask him any questions I might have about the role. The last interview was with the GM and the vice president of Canadian operations, it was a bit frustrating because I felt like none of the information I had given to the HR and Director had made their way to these individuals. They asked me many of the same questions any nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• If you had a bad day and nothing went your way how would you respond and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not accept any negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G&K Services (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, was more like a conversation rather than an interview. As soon as I walked in, I was immediately greeted with enthusiasm. The interviewer was a middle-aged gentleman who was very easy going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G&K Services (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview. Got invited to come in for face to face interview with Sales Manager. This went well and I was asked to do a project that consisted of me creating a presentation on what they call "The Road to Presidents Club" and go out and cold call around 15 businesses about their uniform program. I removed myself from consideration because I did not feel that their pay structure and sales process was what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just situational type questions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G&K Services (Barrie, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about a half hour. It was question and answer and had your typical interview questions. Human resource member conducted the interview from Ottawa. I was not selected to move on for the in person interview.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at G&K Services in August 2009.

Interview

I went through a phone screen, phone interview, online assessment, in-person interview, ride-along, followed by three more in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• In my experience, I have never had it work out when I hired someone from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process took about 6 weeks. Very professional process. Led to believe it is a great organization to work for with opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary