G2 USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G2 USA Interview Questions

2.4

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at G2 USA (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is weak disconnect between HR and Hiring Manager.
    Weak culture huge disconnect between Account and Delivery.
    As an interviewee I was asked to create 2 presentations. Be careful they use this to get IP from other sources. It's not like you are going for Google or Razorfish. It's G2 no one has heard of them.
    Make sure you ask for exactly what they want else a couple of their folks will totally submarine you.

Interview Questions

• Presentation   1 Answer
    • Soft skillisland read up on interview profiles..   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G2 USA (San Jose, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Several question about PHP and database schema design

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G2 USA (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Met with HR first day and with the entire team in a 1 on 1 setting for the second round

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G2 USA (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Heard decent things so decided to apply for an Account Director position working on a large pharmaceutical account. Was brought in for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager in spite of the recruiting manager showing a clear lack of interest in my background during the phone screen. Hiring manager was decent, but the recruiting manager not so much. However, the new office on 5th Avenue is sweet.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G2 USA (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

I went into the agency to interview for an insurance account, the same type of work I've done in a previous position. It was about noon and all of the employees were sitting at their desks in dim lighting, quiet, with their eyes fixed to their computer screens. I thought, "This place could use some life."

In the conference room in which the interview took place, the interviewer, who was a new Account Supervisor at the agency, asked me what I look for in an agency. I said that I prefer a nurturing environment in which everyone gets along and isn't so stiff; after all, advertising is a creative industry. He gave me the death stare. He told me that work is a place of business. He then proceeded to insult me by saying I was unprofessional. I sat there wearing a suit and tie, not a clown outfit. And this was all within the first 3 minutes.

Senior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G2 USA in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from a recruiter who seemed very unenthusiastic. Asked me about salary right away which lead me to believe that they want cheap over the right fit. Made it to the second round but when I told them I was no longer available, they basically hung up on me. Stupid, considering you never know when you might need someone. Why not keep the lines of communication open? I got the impression that if you don't behave exactly as they would like, they drop you. Foolish policy and very old fashioned.

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G2 USA in November 2009.

Interview

Ask about the background,
    self introduction,
    computer knowledge,
    past experience,
    job portfolio,
    personal interest,
    what you proud of in the current job,
    why you would like to apply a new job,
    what you want to do,

Interview Questions

• what is your expected salary   1 Answer