G4S CPO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

1.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Group interview. All interviewers were from higher management through out the district. They had different stages of the process all in 1 day, which was nice. Interviewed with someone who knew the company and the steps of hiring and details of the opened positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Sterling, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

First of all they greeted me and asked me to fill out this paper with questions on them. It was basic hiring questions and could easily be done within ten minutes. After I finished, I've been called into the back and the gentleman asks about your resume, work hours, and reliable source of transportation

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on various shifts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I met them at a job fair and the girl I met emailed me links when the positions became available, I applied and was called up the next day for an interview. The interview process went well and she went ahead and got me signed up for a site when I accepted the job offer. Training happened the next week and she helped me get everything set up for fingerprints and rug testing.

Interview Questions

• "What hours do you prefer?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Was a quick and dirty style of interview. After getting the promotion to CPO I shortly moved up to a Flex position with the area office. I took a pee pee test and then had to take a pyshc exam along with a firearms course and several other classes before even starting a shift with the company. Like i said the interview was EASY.

CPO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S in September 2014.

Interview

Took way too long. For my initial interview, I walked into their local office and waited for what seemed like a long time before I was spoken to. I could have been 15 minutes late and it would've been fine! Met with the hiring manager. He was really cool. He offered me a better paying account once he saw my resume. He told me what I would be doing and the payrate, it took about 15 min. He said they needed to do a background check and once that clears up I would meet with the account manager. Before I left he said, "welcome aboard." Well, a month later and I heard nothing! Backgrounds don't take a month. They take 2 weeks tops. I had to call him a couple of times. When I called, he goes, "oh yeah I was just looking at your file." Yeah, sure you were! I got the job and did another brief interview with the account manager before training. The worst process I've ever had. Their local office is too slow at getting stuff done and too unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with a lot of walking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Fort Myers, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Very simple if you have prior military and LEO or similar you got the job. Pay for you security classes and you have to go and pay for your licenses I think for armed total cost is roughly $400 to get fully licensed out of pocket. Take a small psych test and interview with HR manager to offer you a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, you get paid by the contract which 99% of the time is minimum 10 hr, and schedules vary by post

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

The interviewers liked that I got personable with them. Also, I have a background in criminal studies which helped. They seem pretty cool and were interested in immediately. They liked that I also I have have higher education which give them an incentive to hire me. I made good eye contact and made side conversation. Always keep good eye contact when speaking. I would suggest wearing a suit since the job is a stickler on how you dress. Dressing professionally is very important to them.