G4S Compliance & Investigations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at G4S Compliance & Investigations

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Raleigh, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a joke. I had phone interview and then was hired to conduct trianing at Raleigh for 2 days WHAT A JOKE I DIDN'T LEARN A DAMN THING.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience in conducting interviews   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

ACM Interview

Interview

Great interview! Nice interviewer with excellent questions pertaining to the job! Questions were basic questions you would expect. Overall, great interview. I would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was where do you see yourself in the company down the road. Not knowing many of the job titles, it was hard to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Painless, they are open to suggestions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Interview

was looking for summer interns to handle certain claims/entry level but looks like a good opportunity to work there after the summer. The region manager explained the job & chance to work bey9nd; looks like a good place to work - big company- and a lot of work

Interview Questions

• nothing crazy or unexpected - good questions about future growth, where I want to be, etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiations not really for this position as there are a number of us, but feel good about where I can go w/ the company

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Interview

The process was very straight forward and laid back. I initially interviewed with the National Sales Manager in a low key setting. There were no trick questions and no feeling that you were on display. The interview was focused on experience and work ethic. The position requires experience in a similar role or as a claims professional.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. The most difficult revolved around how to handle a difficult client situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not in a position of leverage and therefore did not negotiate much. I was able to get a bit higher base salary than initially offered, which was key, because the annual raises are minimal.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Portland, ME).

Interview

easy. written questions were asked. the same are used for all applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? what did you dislike about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

they gave me a buck more per hour.

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Interview

All completed via telephone call. Easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate but you will not be paid more than 16.00 hour

Surveillance Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied via email in response to a job posting. I was contacted a week later and met the recruiter at a country club. The interview was mostly him telling me very honestly about the amount of hours and days worked as well as how tough it is sitting in a hot car all day in the summer. He asked standard questions about my work history and experience in surveillance and investigations. one interview then a job offer the following day. Standard background check after that. Then about a month later off to a week in Raleigh, NC for training.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind putting all the miles on your own vehicle (50K miles a year)   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, very low pay for all

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Interview

The interview was very detailed and centered on the resume. Questions about you skills were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. They issue a standard, low base salary of 14.00 with an admin rate of minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (New York, NY).

Interview

Was on phone in bed bath and beyond with recruiter. Spoke with human resources and was offered job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Spokane, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the telephone and Skype. I did not meet anyone from the company in person until I arrived at training. The interview was very laid back and easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was either take it or not offer.