G4S Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

113 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with the head security officers in a the main leads office. Discussed the work situation different values the company has and what you could bring to the table. Then they discussed with you how hours are divided between workers as well as opportunities to be promoted. One important topic they pursued was if you were looking to continue school or not. There very supportive in that aspect.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Simple and personal. It's a one on one interview with one of the office recruiters. Very laid back. Just be honest with your answers. They are understanding and kind.

Interview Questions

• Is this long term or short term?   1 Answer

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Very nice, Not really an interview. Once I got there I was basically offered the position. The position was a little to "Up in the air" on location for me. Very nice people.

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Louisville, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, a few days later I received a phone call about scheduling an interview. Went to the interview, discussed job openings and was given the option to choose the one that best suited my home life.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S in March 2017.

Interview

I applied, a few weeks later I received a call, I was asked do you still want the job? Then I can start you in a week, I'll send you some forms. So really no interview just here is the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you still want the job?... Great I can start you in 2 weeks   Answer Question

EMT/Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Filled out extensive application. Interview was fairly simple and I was pretty much hired on the spot, assuming that my background check would clear. We went over my previous work experience and then my interviewer asked me questions that were relatively easy to answer.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed . We sat down and just had a basic relaxing conversation. Even offered me the job. Wanted me to leave my full time job and explained I needed part time. Still offered positions for part time so I followed up and heard nothing.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

asked normal interview questions and that was pretty much it. im not really sure that i remember anything else or what else i should say about it thirty words are a lot of words.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

A brief written survey followed by a face to face interview with explanations to the question you answered usually it's done in a 1:1 setting but, depending on how many people are interviewing for the position if it's an open site where they need more employees you could be in a group setting

Interview Questions

• What prior work experiences do you think makes you right for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Fairly straightforward, will need to pass background check and take the MMPI psychology personality exam prior to being hired. Each place covering for security will have different requirements, to include BLS certification, finger printed, and first responder certified.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable