G4S Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

1.9

EMT/Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Filled out extensive application. Interview was fairly simple and I was pretty much hired on the spot, assuming that my background check would clear. We went over my previous work experience and then my interviewer asked me questions that were relatively easy to answer.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed . We sat down and just had a basic relaxing conversation. Even offered me the job. Wanted me to leave my full time job and explained I needed part time. Still offered positions for part time so I followed up and heard nothing.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

asked normal interview questions and that was pretty much it. im not really sure that i remember anything else or what else i should say about it thirty words are a lot of words.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

A brief written survey followed by a face to face interview with explanations to the question you answered usually it's done in a 1:1 setting but, depending on how many people are interviewing for the position if it's an open site where they need more employees you could be in a group setting

Interview Questions

• What prior work experiences do you think makes you right for this position?   1 Answer

G4S Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Fairly straightforward, will need to pass background check and take the MMPI psychology personality exam prior to being hired. Each place covering for security will have different requirements, to include BLS certification, finger printed, and first responder certified.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Different then most. Mostly due to contract being lost by my old company to G4S. Not a bad thing. But what the interviewers did not fully understand was that our team had just gotten off a Graveyard shift along with previously working 13 days in a row. We were considered unprofessional.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at G4S (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Question involved what you would do in a crisis situation. It was in stages. You first had to interview. Then you would given a psychological test, a background check, a drug test, and then a final interview. Later you had to come in and watch videos and then take another test based on those videos.

Interview Questions

• If you could see the bank was being held up what would you do?   1 Answer

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Call you back as soon as they can you come in to talk to a recruiter he or she ask you work history questions and why you left their company and if the like you they offer you a post

G4S Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

The interview process was a bit of a pain. They made a big deal about gaps in employment for their background investigation and couldn't seem to get it though their heads that I had been on terminal leave from the military for close to 3 months before my retirement. It wasn't so much an interview as much as one big investigation. They put an awful lot of emphasis on military service for a job that only pays $12.50/hr.
     The HR staff is very unorganized and I had to re-submit paperwork with sensitive information on it after it had been lost by them.

Interview Questions

• What I had been doing since I departed my unit and hadn't worked in 3 months.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S (Cranford, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

fairly easy interview they basically wanted to know about your availability and went over your previous work history. also before you leave they tell you the site you would be working at have you fill out paperwork and give you the drug test information .. so basically your already pre hired