G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Irrelevant question for a interview . It would have you in surprise like huh! Like what are you asking me.other then that I love G4s they are great company

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Smooth, they give alot of respect to former military and law enforcement. This is a good job to have after a hectic career. I recommend this company and have been satisfied with its policies.

Interview Questions

• How military skills transfer to security   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed . We sat down and just had a basic relaxing conversation. Even offered me the job. Wanted me to leave my full time job and explained I needed part time. Still offered positions for part time so I followed up and heard nothing.

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Very nice, Not really an interview. Once I got there I was basically offered the position. The position was a little to "Up in the air" on location for me. Very nice people.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have that relate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G4S (Sterling Heights, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

The company act like they are the best security company. They don't tell you everything that could possibly happened. They make you feel comfortable like everything is going to be good working for them. They will give you a short assessment test on being a security guard.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a position where you and a co worker weren't getting alone?   1 Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S (Charlotte, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

intense, verified background, mental assessment, physical assessment, firing range, complete military background, health assessment, security clearance and test, first aid test, high rise fire and bomb threat assessment. I just want to verify salaries in the Charlotte area, before I accept the offer...

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Morrisville, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

met with my boss we talk about the job i will do .than well talk about my pay. than i had two go to class for week thats were i got my badge and my id papers . got my uniforms and than was told where my job

Interview Questions

• have i severed and time in jail   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Interview

She/he really care bout the person that she/he is interviewing and dont judge them off the resume he/she wants to know who you are and not what you can do based on past jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY).

Interview

Application form is filled out than two HR heads review said form, from there an 'interview' is taken. You are pretty much guaranteed an offer. Question s are unstructured and quite basic

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

In person. Easy safety and work place experiences. Past security experience helps. even with no security experience you can still do well. Is security, so just emphasize safety. Private security roles you will simply carry out, you will never be a cop or arrest anyone.