G4S Secure Solutions Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

1.6

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

I walked in, got told about the job and got hired. Not much more to it. They were desperate for people. Just be sure to wear business apparel and you'll be sure to get hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S Secure Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Easy and straight to the point but worth it. It took a few weeks to call me and went to the office for the interview. When for my physicals and started the job in few days.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

They need workers so its quick and easy. After being hired you have to do a week long class for training and licensing purposes so be prepared for that. You will get compensated for this but its only 7.25 an hour

Interview Questions

• Do you have dependable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call that my experience matched what they are looking for and was asked to come in for an interview. I met with a woman who immediately saw potential in me and referred me to an Operations Manager who started me as an assistant supervisor from day one.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I lived so they could find a site for me within 30 miles of my home   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Elmsford, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online then got a call back the following week. I was told the site location that they were hiring for then I scheduled with the representative. When I arrived at the interview I met with the hiring manager and got hired on the spot I did CPR/AED training with this company as well as a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in the security field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Miami, FL).

Interview

Simply you'll get a call to come in for an interview. Upon arrival you're seated with about 15 other job seekers in the waiting area. Then after 20 minutes or so we all proceed to the interview room which is held like a infomercial about the company and the job you applied for. Then we all get "screen" by completing a medical physical paid for by the company then afterwards a few days later you come back for a psychological test per se - which really is a test to test your patience rather than what is between your ears.

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Got a call a day or two after I applied for the position. Honestly the easiest interview of my life basically I knew what this was due to a friend of mine already in the same position. If you have a pulse and you are a warm body that shows up to work on a regular basis they will take you.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

you show up and they ask you if you want the job after giving you a brief description of it. management is there just to collect a paycheck, they don't care about hiring the right people. seriously, you aren't interviewed at all. other locations with better management might do things differently.

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Creve Coeur, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via phone to schedule an interview. Came in for the interview, was then hired and scheduled with a training date. The training class was 5 days, I started my job the following week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any communication skills, or people skills?   1 Answer
    • Can you follow a structured rank?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was completely thorough from background check to drug screening which took about a month for them to get back to me with there final results.Then I had to do psychological evaluation as well which was very tedious.

Interview Questions

• Do u have any former military or paramilitary training or experience.   1 Answer