G4S Secure Solutions Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G4S Secure Solutions Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Miami, FL).

Interview

Simply you'll get a call to come in for an interview. Upon arrival you're seated with about 15 other job seekers in the waiting area. Then after 20 minutes or so we all proceed to the interview room which is held like a infomercial about the company and the job you applied for. Then we all get "screen" by completing a medical physical paid for by the company then afterwards a few days later you come back for a psychological test per se - which really is a test to test your patience rather than what is between your ears.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S Secure Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Got a call a day or two after I applied for the position. Honestly the easiest interview of my life basically I knew what this was due to a friend of mine already in the same position. If you have a pulse and you are a warm body that shows up to work on a regular basis they will take you.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

you show up and they ask you if you want the job after giving you a brief description of it. management is there just to collect a paycheck, they don't care about hiring the right people. seriously, you aren't interviewed at all. other locations with better management might do things differently.

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Creve Coeur, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via phone to schedule an interview. Came in for the interview, was then hired and scheduled with a training date. The training class was 5 days, I started my job the following week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any communication skills, or people skills?   1 Answer
    • Can you follow a structured rank?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was completely thorough from background check to drug screening which took about a month for them to get back to me with there final results.Then I had to do psychological evaluation as well which was very tedious.

Interview Questions

• Do u have any former military or paramilitary training or experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Horsham, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview is a standard question/ answer format. The HR investigator reviews your experience with you, and asks follow up questions. The interview process is very easy. They basically accept almost anyone.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Initially they call to ask your schedule and outlook on the job, you schedule a face to face interview at their main office. Once you arrive you interview, being asked your ideal work place environment, what you look for most in a job and why you are interested in the job,

Interview Questions

• What type of environment are you looking to work in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are asked where you live and they suggest sites to work at from there, usually closest is best but pay varies from site to site so be sure to ask what the pay is before "pulling the trigger" so to speak.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

You need to keep in mind that you have to be a sharp personality to do this job. Its not about written skills, it is all about customer service and interacting with people. Medium computer skills is a plus but show that you are easy to talk to and communicate well and you are sure to get the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions about your background. This company does DETAILED background checks. Every letter you put on your application will be verified. Be honest about yourself. If you had a crummy title in your last job just list it. Pet Waste Trainee with a good personality will get a job hands down, Pet Waste Manager (if you werent one) will get you booted from the process. They WILL call and they WILL ask. Just be honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, salary is based on customer contract. Get in the door and transfer later to higher paying contracts.

Anonymous Employee in Storm Lake, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Storm Lake, IA) in June 2014.

Interview

I first got a phone call from the area supervisor asking if I could go in for an interview, I met with him and he asked me very basic questions and asked if I was interested in staying here for a minimum of 1 year, I said yes and then he offered me the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with teams   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The next day I was scheduled for an interview. I waited in the waiting area of the office for a few minutes, then I met the site manager. It was a very easy, non-stressful interview. The site manager asked very basic questions. The interview took no more than 30 minutes. I was hired on the spot. I think the interview process is way too easy and G4S will hire anyone who can breathe.

Interview Questions

• How long are you willing to commit to this job?   1 Answer