G4S Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G4S Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.9

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Very quick, verified credentials and had me complete another interview at a different location. They require you be fifteen minutes early to your interview and overall very professional and simple process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

I've been a licensed security officer for about 10 years. During this time I've had experience in just about every level of security in the field. I started out in the state of California as a concierge meet and greet in a suit in tie, it aquired me an armed patrolman position in where specific sites were assigned and mobily patrolled by vehicle, conducting spot checks, inspection of surface areas, lock doors, broken glass, etc, also conducting daily activity reports. I've also had several years in loss prevention and cctv. My armed experience has gotten me on Ep details, co-security details with schools. Also while in California I obtained and maintained the 40 hr curriculum in order to have a state issued gard card, a exposed weapons permit, baton, hand cuffing, oc spray, dealing with difficult people, court room demeanor, report writing, cpr, and aed.
    I've just recently finished my level 2-4 certs in the state of Texas, I have several hours of continuing education classes from Construction Law and Policing Sciences in America. I also have 20-24 hrs in advanced handgun and shotgun training.

Interview Questions

• What kind of position are you applying for?   1 Answer
    • Explain who you are in a min of 30 word   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Orangeburg, SC) in September 2019.

Interview

You apply online, you get called on the number provided and emailed within days. You then set up an interview for the site of where you applied for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Richmond, VA) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was kind of lengthy, a lot of talking about the business and how it was started. The goal of the business and the work that should be performed by you as an security officer.
    You get to explain why you’re interested in the position and why you think you would be a good fit. I think they look to people who already have experience in that field.

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Interview

Very specific and straight forward easy interview. Asked a few questions. Got the job on the spot start working in a week. Good pay good benefits . Always look the person in the face answer quickly stay positive and smile and be very polite.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick. I was hired on spot. The hiring manager asked if I was interested at a site other then the one I applied for, and it paid more which was better for me.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Simple and personal. It's a one on one interview with one of the office recruiters. Very laid back. Just be honest with your answers. They are understanding and kind.

Interview Questions

• Is this long term or short term?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G4S (Danville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Short and to the point. Very relaxed, did not feel pressured. Had to wait about 20 minutes to interview as the supervisor was dealing with a situation at the moment. Kind of got to see the job in action.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

asked normal interview questions and that was pretty much it. im not really sure that i remember anything else or what else i should say about it thirty words are a lot of words.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G4S (Dayton, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic run-of-the-mill interview process and very predictable. They sure did preach a lot in the interview questioning. Is they were preaching about dress attire I am staring at one of the officers in charge out of uniform half-dressed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now run-of-the-mill question!   1 Answer