G4S Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G4S Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.9

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kampala (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Kampala (Indonesia)) in March 2014.

Interview

It's was not that complicated only that I could not meet their minimum standards they wanted but hoping to make it nextreme time. All in all I will continue trying my luck in know someday I will

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to join G4S   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Typical mundane questions. She didn't know anything about me other than my name.
    Can't tell if the interviewer took a disliking to me personally of is she is just generally that ignorant and rude (I'm inclined to think the latter). She also couldn't comprehend simple answers and then would proceed to make the claim that I hadn't made myself clear.

Easily the poorest interviewer I've ever encountered and as a result the worst interview I've ever had. I left halfway through because of her hostile attitude. Who wants to work with people like that?

Don't waste your time unless you're super desperate. Life's too short.

Interview Questions

• Please tell a time when you delivered exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

extremely easy, i think the line manager was more impressed at how well i spoke and how i came across as a professional rather than the contents of my short answer.

Interview Questions

• tell me why you want this job   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Chatting was nice. The interviewer did not ask many questions but kept it simple and to the point. They asked about previous experience, reason for leaving, and current availability. Overall, fair interview process.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

it was at one of job centre ,manager called me in and ask me basic question related to security sector.the interview was very easy ,simple basic questions and i got offer.make sure u fill form correctly otherwsie it will delay the hiring process

Interview Questions

• what you know about company?
      what type of services g4s offer?
      how you are good fit?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at G4S (Belgrade (Serbia)) in March 2017.

Interview

During the interview they briefed us about the company, what they do and how they do it, and explained the process of getting the licence to be able to be employed as security officer. The process includes various tests: medical, combat training etc, and all expenses are to be paid by the candidate. On top of everything they said the salary is around 200 euros per month. That is definitely a disaster!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a security officer   1 Answer