G4S Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at G4S Technology

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Technology (Omaha, NE) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, the head of Project Managers came to meet me, he introduced himself and then took me to the first Project Manager below him. That manager then interviewed me for about 30 minutes before taking me to another manager, who also interviewed me for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult, just the basics: Why should we hire you? Name a situation where you were restricted to find a solution in a certain way? What do you know about G4S? etc.

There were some technical questions such as: What do you know about RS-485 communication? What do you know about telecommunication networks? What do you know about fiber optic networks?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G4S Technology (Torrance, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Had a number of technology related discussions, then a management discussion to determine my knowledge and background of the industry. The technology questions were moderately difficult, having to do with systems configuration questions, access control, CCTV, and networking. Also some operating systems questions.

Interview Questions

• If I was physically able to climb towers, and if I had a fear of heights.   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S Technology (Omaha, NE) in January 2010.

Interview

My interview and hiring was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Don't really remember any questions asked during the interview   Answer Question