GAF Human Resource Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ennis, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GAF (Ennis, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially contacted by phone to schedule phone screen. Phone screened. Several weeks to maybe a month passed before I heard from the site to schedule an on-site interview. The onsite interview was an all day process where I met and interviewed with 7 staff, had lunch with staff and toured the facilities. The interviews and meetings went well. I followed-up immediately with thank you letters to all. After not hearing anything after a couple of weeks, I emailed the hiring manager who indicated they had not made a decision. A month went by and I checked back with the hiring manager who told me they still had not made a decision. After three months, I requested a decision from the hiring manager within a specified time frame and never received a response. Very poor showing of professionalism from the company and the hiring manager to simply not provide feedback or response after spending such time and energy.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my strategy for engaging employees in safety management programs. Behavior based.   1 Answer