GAF Raw Materials Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Raw Materials Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAF in March 2010.

Interview

The HR department was great in providing an overview of the company and was a pleasure to deal with. One complaint is they didnt know enough about the role to have a real discussion/screening.
The interview itself consisted of meeting with several people one on one and over the phone. Was not impressed. Seemed everyone was bored with the business/product but saw a huge personal financial gain ahead and was out for themselves. Many times would say "I know this is a boring business or the product isnt really all that interesting, so lets not talk about that." Felt that was a real shame. Everyone talked about the company in terms of what it could do for them personally and that they weren't going to be in their position long/they were moving up. Described 10-12 hour work days as a regular occurence. The building hasn't been updated in more than 50 years. Reminded me of an old basement/library. Each interview I had was very different from the previous. Didn't have a consistent message about the role. Definitely wouldnt want to work there.

Interview Questions